Elkezdtem ismét fonalat festeni. Remélem, ez jó hír Nektek is :)
Bármennyire is igyekszem, tökéletesen ugyanolyat nem tudok produkálni, de vigasztal,
hogy mások se :) Szerintem szépek. Jó sok van már most... :) De folyamatnak még nincs vége.
I've started dyeing threads again. I hope this is good news for you :)
I've tried to do my best but I can't reproduce exactly the same colors but consoles that
nobody can :) I think these are nice colors! And these are so many skeins...
And this is not the end of the procedure.
Nem írok szín neveket, majd fogjátok látni, ha készen leszek velük :)
I don't name them now, you'll see later when I'm ready with all :)
* * *
A napokban hímezgetek is picit, keveset, lassan, de már van tű a kezemben :)
These days I've started a new work from LHN, I'm stitching it slowly but I do stitching now :)
Simple Joys Little House Needleworks
40ct cream Newcastle linen
Silk threads, choosen by me (Belle Soie: Elegant Eggplant, Attic Tea, Strawberry Shortcake,
Vikki Clayton HDF: Brass Tacks 3453, Haywains 4133, BeSeeded, and Kreinik Silk Mori 7136A)
Kellemes hétvégét kívánok mindenkinek!
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


29 comments:
Uhhh....
I love what you are stitching. And your threads are just glorious.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
Gyönyörűek lettek! És a hímzés is nagyon helyes:) Tetszik!
Ez aztán nem semmi! Csodaszépek!
Az LHN nekem is nagyon bejön, olyan szép lesz!!! :)
Wow! That's a good news :-)
Huuuumeghaaaa:)))
Az LHN képecske csodás lesz,a színeket te válogattad?
Köszönöm :)))
Melinda, igen, én válogattam a színeket :)
Thanks Ladies :)
I just found your blog last week. I immediately fell in love with your threads. They are beautiful. I like the piece that you are working on also. Very nice.
I love the threads what beautiful colours! I love your blog. I hope you will check mine out and maybe become a follower. Have a great week end.
Hello Nina, your hand-dyed threads are just luscious :-) Congratulations on your new start : it is a lovely design.
Have a great week-end ,
isabelle
Nina, isteniek a fonalaid! A hímzésed is megint klassz választás!
You know how much I love your threads!:) I cannot wait to see these ones for sale too...
Hugs,
Michelle
Beautiful!!!! :)
Ezek valami meseszépek.
Igazi nyárias színek.
Már várom mikor teszed fel őket eladásra.
Nekem már vannak kedvenceim, amikből feltétlenül fogok kérni! ;-)
Az LHN meg csodás lesz! Nagyon tetszik!
The thread is beautiful. What lovely colors.
Absolutely gorgeous stitching. Those threads are beautiful enough to show off all on their own.
I love your blog....it's so inspiring.
hugs
-missy-
http://eatstitchlove.blogspot.com/
HELLO NINA, I too am interested in this splendid paintings, ORIGINAL COLOR POWDER ROSE 28 ct Zweigart 70 30 CM 4.80
BELFAST Opalescent 28 ct. Is possible and how can I pay? You can send
Nagyon szépek, mint mindig. :-)
Eszméletlenül szépek a fonalak. Nagyon ügyes vagy!
Az új LHN mintád is pazar.
Beautiful work
Gyönyörűk lettek !!
A fonalaid is csodaszép színűek !!
You have made my day!!! I can't wait for you to say they're ready to ship:))))
Love the LHN you're working on, glad you're stitching:)
Big hugs!!
Violet:)
Your threads are beautiful...
And sure, nobody can reproduce the same color, I have two skeins of "Cinnamon" from GAST, very very different from each other! Overdyed threads are always a bit different, but I never saw such a big difference like these two...
Paola.
Dear Nina,
you have really dyed wonderful colours!
Your new WIP looks adorable, right from the beginning. I like this colours and of course I like the designs of LHN!
Hugs from Austria
Hilda
I love your dyed threads! Wonderful new LHN project :)
Elképesztő!Hogyan ismered fel a színből színt!?Nagyon ízléses mind.Gratulálok!
Bea
Hallo Nina,
Deine alle Handarbeite sind wünderschön. Ich bewundere alles!
Ich möchte gern nach Swap anschlissen. Leider, kann ich nicht Englisch, aber main Mann ja. Ich kann nur Slowakisch, Tschechisch, Deutsch...
Alles Gute!!! Mein Blog ist noch nicht fertig...
Adka / Slowakei
nicolete@azet.sk
bravo Nina pour ton LHN et tes fils magnifiques quel travail
bises d'Azalée ♥
Post a Comment