June 23, 2010

Simple Joys :)


A cím most duplán igaz :) Részben a hasonló nevű hímzésem elkészültéért,
részben pedig a sok fonal miatt! Majdnem kész vagyok :) Fotók...

The title is right because of my stitching, simple Joys and because of threads too :)
I'm almost finished all procedure with my threads. Photos...

LHN Simple Joys_finished_by Nina_2010june
Simple Joys Little House Needleworks
40ct cream Newcastle linen
Silk threads, choosen by me (Belle Soie: Elegant Eggplant, Attic Tea, Strawberry Shortcake,
Vikki Clayton HDF: Brass Tacks 3453, Haywains 4133, BeSeeded, BeGrimed and Kreinik Silk Mori 7136A)


Nina's Threads_2010june

Van egy pár motringgal... :)) Nem olyan sok :D
There are some skeins... not too much :D

Szóval, szeretném legkésőbb a hétvégén feltenni a fonalakat, a szokásos helyre.
Remélem, találtok kedvetekre valót sokat :)

So I hope I will be ready for sell them on this weekend, you will find details here.
I hope you will like these colors :) Just some more days...


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

18 comments:

Judit said...

Biztos, hogy találunk :))

Anonymous said...

Simpe Joys is one into my next works, yours is beautiful, I like very much the needles coulors!

unikat said...

Csodás a hímzésed, de ezek a fonalak valami káprázatosak. Szerintem megérte annyit dolgozni velük, mert a látvány lenyűgöző. Biztos vagyok, hogy sokan gondoljuk így.

Maria said...

wauw beautiful color...
ciao Maria

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

och gorgous, so lovely!

Deb said...

Simple Joys came out so nice! I just got this pattern and think that maybe I should start it. And lovely threads - just gorgeous.

Ness said...

C'est magnifique ! j'adore ! et tous ces fils waouhhhhhhh

http://boudoirbrodeuse.canalblog.com/

Mo' said...

it's wonderful!!! I've never seen this chart before, is it new?

Sharon said...

It's lovely Nina!

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
wonderful stitching - I love it!!!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

cerato said...

Wonderful work!

Isabelle said...

what a pretty stitching with such wonderful colors :-)
Take care,
Isabelle

Carin said...

Simple joys looks wonderful ! You did a great job !!
The threads are beautiful as ever.

Angela said...

Simple joys is beautiful :) Love all your hand dyed thread colors!

Carmen said...

lovely finish Nina,the work have pretty color.

Főkolomp said...

Nina!
Küldjél légy szíves egy mailt nekem, mert minden ellenem van, és nincs meg a címed a mh-en! (a Lotus nem tudja értelmezni a profilodat, a gmail letiltva, de átirányítva, áááááááááá!)

Jane said...

Simple Joys looks lovely, Nina. Good choice of colours like you always make.

Vaida said...

Simple joys are often the best ;)
Love your "Simple Joys"! and so many lovely colored threads!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online