Megvisel a hőség, de kit nem? Rémesen nyűgös vagyok, de próbálom magam lefoglalni.
Ehhez, úgy látszik, az egyik mód az, ha hímzek... Ami nem lenne furcsa, de ha azt vesszük, hogy
az idei évben mennyire nem teszem ezt, akkor kész csoda :D
Most picit van kedvem hímezni, és Freddy barátomat vettem elő, tegnap sokáig böködtem,
és egy fél órája itt tartottam vele... Csak egy gyors helyzetjelentés :)
I am not feeling so good because of this hot weather... Do you like the hot summer?
I like the good weather but this is too much for me... I don't feel good myself, and
try to force myself not think about it so I am stitching. This is not strange but you know
in this year I haven't been stitching a lot... But it seems I find some mood to do this so
I am working on my friend Freddy :) Photo was taken 30 minutes ago... :)
Frederick
Remélem, Ti tudtok hűsölni valahogy, mert én néha úgy érzem, meggyulladok.
I hope you can keep cold yourself, sometimes I feel as I'm burning...
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


22 comments:
ooh yes fly fly petit oiseau :o) :o)
bravo Nina il est splendide!!!!
je suis comme toi, trop de chaleur m'incommode, aujourd'hui c'est très bien: nuages,soleil et de l'air ;o)
gros bisous d'Azalée ♥
Barby Csodálatos volt, minden tökéletesen szép!
Catherine.
Nagyon szépen alakul!
Ez a meleg sajnos mindenkit megvisel.Kitartás:)
I hope you are feeling better!! I like warm weathers but can't do too well in very hot temperature, either!!!
Your Frederick is looking lovely!!!
Ó ez mindjárt kész, gyönyörű lesz.
Is a great work Nina, congratulations!
Hope you get to feeling better. Hot is not my favorite season. I love Spring and Fall..
Nina, you've almost finished! Love your Fred!
I also prefer warm, but not hot weather - especially this summer...
Gyönyörűek a színei, nagyon tetszik!!!
Wow Nina your stitching frederick is awesome. Wonderful. Love the colors.
Hi Nina,
I don't like the extreme heat either:(( I'm happiest in the spring:)) I hope your weather cools down soon!
Fred is looking great:)) I'm not usually drawn to the "warm" colors, you know I love my pinks/purples, but those threads are gorgeous!! I'm happy you're stitching again:))
Big hugs!!
Violet
Frederick looks very handsome. I love the colors.
I do not do well in hot weather either.
Nagyon sokat haladtál, s csodaszép már most is. A színei fantasztikusak!
Hello Nina, your Frederick looks awesome and you almost finished it!! like you, I don't feel good when the temperatures are too hot :-)
Have a nice sunday ,
He is beautiful Nina. Just love those colors.
lovely stitching Nina, i like it. I dont like the hit summer too, but thie week the summer now is a cold winter,is a strange weather, but this will change soon aggain, to a hot summer, :(
Wonderful to finish - he is in my stash, waiting to be stitched. I enjoy the moderate weather of spring and fall - hot is my least favorite!
Oh WOW I love him and one day will purchase the chart - sooner rather than later - and stitch him. He is one of my favorite CHS designs. Oh heck I love them all and your stitching is always so beautiful.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
I love Fredrick and I have him and Fredricka in my stash. I know what you mean about the hot weather. It is very hot here in Texas too. I need to get my stitching out too. Your Fredrick is just beautiful and you inspire me!! Debby
Dear Nina,
what a wonderful work!
It looks sooooo historical - a little bit ethno .... simply wonderful!
Hugs from Austria
Hilda
Congrats Nina!Frederick looks lovely!
I love the moderate weather of spring. Here is Vegas summers are way too hot and sometimes falls are too. But is no humidity and this makes the heat a little more tolerable.
I like so much all you do!!
Hugs :)
Maria del Valle
Post a Comment