August 17, 2010

Csak úgy... 'Just like that'


Ez most egy 'csak úgy' bejegyzés. Ma kincstúrán voltam, nem is tértem haza üres kézzel :)
Igazából belefutottam egy állati rendes keretezőbe, akinél megláttam ezt a csodás fekete
antik hatású keretet, az utolsó darabja, léc sem lesz már, és nekem kellett. De nem volt már elég pénz nálam. Lealkudtam :) Elképesztően olcsón odaadta, gondolatban sokszor megköszönöm azóta is :) A másik meg azért, mert ABC-s keretet még soha nem láttam :)
Valószínűleg le fogom festeni, hacsak nem találok megfelelő fonalat és abc-t ehhez így...

This is a "just like that" post. I was a "treasure tour" today and I found a great frame :)
The framer man was so kind with me! I had not enough money for buy this last piece of this
kind of frame and he doesn't have more for make others, so... he was a gentleman
and sold it to me at an incredible good price :) Thanks to him :)
The other one is also a great frame, with ABCs on it, I've never seen a frame like this :)
I may paint it, I'm not sure, I just like it :)

frames_2010aug_Nina

Closeup....

frames_closeup_2010aug_Nina

Igazából nem is ezzel a jóval indult a napom, Fércművek kezdte egy remekbe szabott
ajándékcsomaggal :) Korábban kiötlött csere volt ez, és telibe találtál vele, kedves Judit :)
Kaptam ám még csodés szalagokat is, csak lemaradtak a képről, akárcsak a charme-ok.
Köszönöm szépen!

My day has started with a great gift from Fércművek :) We made an exchange, and she
made for me this great bag with her logo, the white rabbit. Please follow the white rabbit,
click on her name and visit her amazing works :)
She also sent me beautiful ribbons and charmes. Many thanks, Judit :)

bag from Fércművek_2010aug

Ez pedig egy picike hímzéske, Barbi freebie-jével, saját fonalakkal, miniben.
Anyagpróba volt, és lesz is belőle valami, nemsokára :)

The next is just a tiny stitching, this is Barbi's freebie, stitched with my threads.
I just wanted to try stitch 1 over 1 in this fabby.

Rose_design by Barbi_stitched by Nina_2010aug
Freebie Rose by Barbi (her freebie blog is here)28ct Raw Cashel linen
Nina's Threads - Violet, Moss, stitched 1 over 1



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ma sono delle cornici bellissime!!! Che fortuna hai avuto a trovare un accordo con quel signore..quella con le lettere è strepitosa, ma sei sicura di dipingerla e non lasciarla così??? Non vedo l'ora di vedere che opere creerai!!!

Carin said...

What a great gift, that bag with the white bunny. Love the little stitching you have done !

unikat said...

Jaj, Nina! Hát nem gondolsz arra, hogy az ember lánya ilyen keretekért eleped, s hogy ezek után fűt fát megmozgat hogy neki IS!!!

Antje said...

Nina your blog is very nice, i like to look on your blog!

Abile said...

Az a betűs keret tényleg csudaklassz és nagyon különleges ...

cerato said...

Beautiful bag and lovely scissors.
Hugs

Carol R said...

I just love that ABC frame!
Cute bag with the white bunny and great scissors too!

Isabelle said...

Hello Nina, these frames are really lovely and I amsure they'll enhance your future stitchings :-)
This bag with the bunny is so cute !!
Have a great and sunny day ,
Isabelle

Retrohungary said...

Viseld egészséggel! :)
És az az ábécés keret tényleg tuti. Abból is ennyi volt az úr készlete? :)

Ledana said...

Lovely frames and absolutely amasing bag, congratulations! :)

Carmen said...

oh,the new stitching look pretty, is tiny tiny stitch, and loog gorgeous in thats floss.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online