October 18, 2010

Előzetes / Preview


Ez csak egy kis ízelítő az egyik karácsonyi kitünkből.
Kedvcsináló :) Merthogy nemsokára, ha minden igaz, legkésőbb november első napján elérhetőek lesznek a karácsonyi kitek :) Hogy tetszik eme piciny részlet?

This is just a little sneak peek to let you know our Xmas kits will be available soon! :) We think we can share on 1st of November. So... how do you like this one?




Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

20 comments:

Smily-Света said...

Nagyon erdekes!

Tina said...

I love it! I love Xmas ;)

Lili said...

looks lovely!
:)

hohla said...

O! Very interesting!

Abile said...

Kiváncsian várom a többi részletét is :o)

Gladys Creativa said...

Fantastic Nina, I'll be waiting!

bruercsi said...

Jaj! Már te is?!
Barbinál is már majd kiesett a szeme, hogy átlássak a homályon, igazán lehetne már november!!!

valerie said...

Oh, pretty! I love the sneak peek!

Unknown said...

Biztosan nagyon szép lesz, én kíváncsian várom a végeredményt!!! :)

Hazel said...

Stunning! I love it already. x

Jucus said...

Hú, de kíváncsi vagyok! Nekem már ez a pici részlet is tetszik!

Emese said...

Nagyon csábító! : )

Koala said...

Looking forward to it, Nina!!! :-)

Margott said...

Dear Nina!!
I follow Your blog for a few months, I´m stitching too, not only cross stitch, my favourite is..3D embroidery.. but Your "works" are ....adorable!
If You have a time, You can see my "works" on my blog - I'be glad:)
Have a nice week!
Margott

Vaida said...

Christmas red! you're a teaser, Nina... looking forward to see the whole design

Carin said...

Looks beautiful Nina, is there only one christmas kit or more different designs?

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies!
Carin, this is only one, but we will have 3 :) Soon!

Köszönöm szépen Barbi nevében is!

Carolyn NC said...

OOh - looks adorable!

Michelle S. said...

Looks lovely! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Hugs,
Michelle

Алена said...

И мне интересно :) Жду с нетерпением весь дизайн:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online