October 15, 2010

Ajándékot kaptam / I've received a gift


Csomagot hozott ma a postás, ezzel kívánt szép hétvégét. Nem is sejtettem, hogy
ez Zsófinak köszönhetően is teljesült :)) Nézzétek, micsoda gyönyörűságet készített nekem! Nem tudom, mivel érdemeltem ki, de nagyon köszönöm, csodaszép és hasznos ajándék! Nagyon örülök neki, imádom!!

I have received a package from Zsófi today. My postman said 'happy weekend' and gave it me. I didn't think this is a gift what will make my day :)
Zsófi, thank you so much for this wonderful gift, I adore it so much!!

notebook from Zsofi_1_2010oct

notebook from Zsofi_2_2010oct

*   *   *

Festettem még néhány farkasfogat :)
A képre kattintva nagyítható lesz a flickr-en.
I have dye some more rickracks. Picture is clickable!

Rickracks_farkasfogak_by Nina_2010okt
4 MORE COLORS ARE HERE!

Nem fogom elnevezni a színeket, ugyanis képtelenség mindig teljesen azonosakat produkálni. Így mindig csak DMC számot kapnak, és annyi lesz, amennyi és az, ami :) Ha valaki szeretne, emailben lehet érdeklődni.

I will not give name to the colors because it is impossible to dye exactly the same shades. So I will give DMC numbers them and I will have what I can dye and as many as I can dye. If you are interested in, email me.


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

19 comments:

Márti said...

De jó! Nagyon szép ajándék!!!

A farkasfogak is gyönyörűek!!

Barbi said...

Szerintem is gyönyörű minden! Az ajándék és a farkasfogak is! :)

Josefa Vélez said...

PRECIOSO REGALO!!!!!!!!!!
ME ALEGRO MUCHO POR TI
UN ABRAZO

Isa said...

Beautiful gift, sure it is a happy weekend!!! ;)

Isa

Luisella said...

Complimenti per il tuo gusto delizioso e la manualità. Buon lavoro!

Nettali said...

увидев вас в обновлениях, я открывала сайт с мыслями о чём-то безупречно-красивом! И была абсолютно права!)

Faye said...

Very nice gift~~~AND the rick rack is perfectly matched...Good job~

Azalée said...

ooooh quel merveilleux cadeau
très élégant
bravo Nina pour ces petits croquets teintés ils sont très tentant
de gros bisous d'Azalée♥

Cristina said...

I have now been a follower for some time, but I have never told you yet how much I love your work. It is truly beautiful, such as your hand dyed colours.

Carin said...

You recieved a beautiful present !!!

Isabelle said...

Hello Nina, you received a lovely gift and I wish you a very nice week-end ,
Isa

Zsófi said...

Örülök, hogy tetszik!

Lili said...

beautiful gift :)
and very pretty colours.

IrLik said...

Very beautiful work!

Margott said...

It's wonderfull gift:) Made with love:))
Margott

unikat said...

Csodaszép ajándékot kaptál!

chicca said...

Meraviglioso!!!!!

Christelle said...

J'adore cette couverture de livre, les fils, et les croquets, c'est superbe !

Creative Mind said...

this is so cute...i like it so much...waooooo,nice colors...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online