October 11, 2010

Louise

Elkészült! Amikor megérkezett a minta, annyira de annyira akartam, azonnal,
hogy ebbe bizony belevágtam (hímeztem) azonnal. Hamar kész lett,
de összeállítani csak tegnap sikerült. Sokáig agyaltam, mi is legyen, 
végül egy sima egyszerű felakasztható díszként valósult meg.
Annyira klassz ez a minta, pofon egyszerű, és nagyon mutatós.
Nem az ajánlott színeket hazsnáltam, de ez gondolom nem meglepetés :)

I've finished! When I got the chart I felt I want it immediately. This is a so wonderful design, simple and very elegant! I have stitched it 2 nights and yesterday I've finished. First I was thinking about how will I finish but at least I've decided this will be a simple ornament to decorate a door handle.

Atalie_Louise_1_by_Nina_2010oct
Louise
Vikki Clayton HDF silks (Dried Rose, Milligrubs), Belle Soie 'Oatmeal Scone'
Atalie_Louise_2_by_Nina_2010oct
Atalie_Louise_3_by_Nina_2010oct
Atalie_Louise_4_by_Nina_2010oct
Quilt fabric was a gift from Violet. I adore this fabby so much!

*   *   *

A másik, amit nem régen fejeztem be, már egy ideje váratott magára, hiszen még a nyáron hímeztem. Egy tűtartó könyvecske lett belőle.

The next finished piece is a needlebook, I have stitched this design in Summer.
(sold out)


BBD_SummerHarvest_finished1_by_Nina_2010oct
Summer Harvest
BBD_SummerHarvest_finished2_by_Nina_2010oct
BBD_SummerHarvest_finished3_by_Nina_2010oct
A tűtartóhoz természetesen jár a 3 rózsa gombostű is :)
I will include these rose pins too.


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

55 comments:

Maria said...

waw Nina, beautiful finish!!!
i love it
ciao Maria

Michelle S. said...

Nina, the heart is so romantic! Beautiful! And the needle book is lovely. I’m sure you will have a buyer...
I'm not very good with the sewing machine and I admire how neat your work is.
(((Hugs)))
Michelle

Kozi said...

Mindkét munka gyönyörű!
Gratulálok!

unikat said...

Szépségesek!

Natasha-ND said...

The heart is very fine! Magic colors, bravo, Nina!

Raquel Blasco said...

Ooooh, I like the door ornament!!!! It's amazing!!!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Your heart is so good, I am into hearts at the moment, but this one is different.

Zsófi said...

óóóó, Nagyon szép mindkettő!

Bertie said...

The heart is absolutely wonderful, love the way you have embroidered the flowers.
Gorgeous needle book :))

barbara r-g said...

i love your blog. your photos are impeccable and your title photo is fantastic. i love your stitching. i have been working on a colonial knot piece and i love it. a little break from cross stitching. thank you thank you. your creative mind is a pleasure.

Pat said...

Nina, you do some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. And you finishing is equally beautiful.

Texas/USA

Theresa said...

Wow!!!! Gorgeous finish!!!!!!! Those French knots must have taken forever!!!! But the result is amazing~

Judit said...

Gyönyörűek! Gratulálok! :)

Nelli said...

У вас прекрасные работы! Всегда ими любуюсь!Спасибо,большое!

Nettali said...

Ах! Ах! Ах! Ах! Как красиво, нежно, романтично!!!

Koala said...

Nina, gorgeous finish as always! The heart is so beautiful and the needle book is very attractive :-)

ya_alla said...

Qu'est-ce qu'un beau coeur! Love it!

Vinniey said...

Beautiful finished on "Heart", Nina! Very nice backing fabric and ribbon. And I love the finished of your Blackbird needlebook too.

Dovilė said...

I love your new finishes, Nina:) Atalie design looks so elegant:) and BBD - just fest for eyes:)

Simo said...

E' meraviglioso....bravissima

Wali said...

Your heart is wonderful ! Good work !

Leki-Rita said...

Louise - nagyon gyors voltál, és árad szívből a szeretet és az energia. Csodás!

J.J said...

WOW!!!
This is great works! It's super-fine! I want to endlessly look at these accessories! This is insanely beautiful)))!

Barbaral said...

Hihetetlenül szépek a munkáid, mindig ámulok rajtuk egy sort...

Hilda said...

Very wonderful finishes, indeed!
Especially the "Louse" is gorgeous! The design is lovely and your finish suites perfectly to this design. I love it!!!

Hugs & kisses
Hilda

Tatkis said...

Both are such a beautiful creations! But the heart - it's a treasure!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Carol Anna said...

Nagyon szép mindkettő!
Az Atalie a szívem csücske! Imádom! Nekem is el kell készítenem. :-)

norono said...

Olyan álmodozósan, finoman szépek. Léleksimogatók.

Tina said...

I love your version! it's so refreshing!!!

Lili said...

beautiful works.
:) lovely

Szilvi said...

Hú de gyönyörű!

Carin said...

Nina both are beautiful as ever. Great job !!!

Hazel said...

The heart ornament is absolutley gorgeous! And what a fab idea. I love the needlebook too. x

bruercsi said...

Nahát, nem csodálom, hogy azonnal akartad hímezni ezt a mintát!!
Különleges, szépséges minta, illik hozzád!!
Hol lehet ilyen szép mintákat venni?

boci said...

Gyönyörű a szivecske :)

Carolyn NC said...

They're both beautiful!

Cayetana said...

precioso Nina, lindo como todo lo que haces.

Vaida said...

Love both of your finishes, but the heart is... so sweet, wonderful, subtle!

May said...

Las dos piezas te han quedado preciosas.
Besitos, May

Melinda said...

Szépségesek!!:)

cerato said...

El bordado del corazón es una maravilla.

Sally said...

Both your finishes are absolutely beautiful Nina.

Adelina said...

You always have so many beautiful things !!!
I like your finished.
Congratulations.

Isa said...

Hello Nina, your finishig is always stunning. I like the colors in the heart

Isabel

enza said...

Wow, ....... Nina is beautiful!!!!!! :):):):) Enza xxx

Patty C. said...

Gorgeous - So well done
Impressive work once again :)

Mi Pequeño Tesoro said...

Hello Nina. I love all your works. They are wonderfull. I love your roses but I don´t know how to do them. Could you give me a little tutorial? Here you are my e-mail: jpnvms@yahoo.es.

Thank you for all and sorryfor my english. I am from Spain.

Bye.

Virginia

Tündérke said...

Nagyon szépek lettek :-)

Márti said...

Csodálatos mindkettő!

Unknown said...

Rendkívül okos ötlet a licitálás.Remélem e-mailban megteszik,itt mindenki szemérmes.Gyönyörűen dolgozol!

Marener said...

bellooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Superbe Nina ♥

MS said...

what lovely embroidery! especially the heart, the flowers are unbelievably beautiful, could you tell me the name of the stitch? I just love them ...

Катерина said...

So beautiful roses. Simple but very beautiful!

karin said...

Hi Nia,
Lovely finish!!!! Love the colors!!!
Please what BD chart is this from??
Thanks so much....
Karin :)
in NY

Nina said...

Karin, please contact me in email.
The designer is ATALIE not BD.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online