Ezúttal Fércműveknek készült, és mivel pár óra múlva már a kezébe is veheti, plusz tud róla Judit, nyugodt szívvel mutatom meg :) Szerintem klassz lett másodszorra is :) De nem vállalok egy harmadik kivitelt :D
I have stitched this design for myself early and now I have made it again, for Fércművek. Judit knows about it, so I can show you now. I will give it to her in this afternoon :) I don't like duplicate stitchings, so I'm sure I will not make it for 3rd time :D
Bizonyíték, tényleg kettő van :D
Evidence to show I have made it twice :D
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


17 comments:
Beautiful Nina. Really pretty. x
Das Motiv und die Garnfarbe gefallen mir sehr gut.
Gruß
Anja
That is very beautiful Nina !!
De szépek! S hogy illatozhatnak!
It's beautiful Nina!!!
Very beautiful!
That is very beautiful!!!
very beautiful !
Csodás szépség!!(ek):D
Beautiful work Nina -
I am loving your photos as well as your stitching...they are beautiful.
So pretty,Nina!Couson
Lovely sachet! Really cute, but I do understand you - it's difficult to stitch something twice, not to say about three times :)))
beautiful!
Liebe Nina,
dieses schlichte Muster hast du ganz wunderbar gestickt und dann verarbeitet, auch das Garn passt so schön dazu.
Auf welchem Leinen hast du gestickt?
Liebe Grüße
Gabriele
Is very very very beautiful!!! Enza xxx
Csodálatos! Hamarosan én is készítek róla képet. Mindenki a csodájára jár. Köszönöm, hogy elkészítetted nekem. :)
Post a Comment