November 21, 2010

Blogajánló

Nem szoktam blogokat ajánlani, de most annyira beleszerelmesedtem egybe, hogy szeretném, ha más is látná, lapozgatná... Én ezt tettem és teszem ma, leszámítva, hogy olyan 3 óráig kereteztem :) 5 képemből 4 készen van (az ötödik keretét még át akarom festeni, hogy még jobban passzoljon az ízlésemhez), remélem, holnap tudom fotózni őket. Annak örömére, hogy ennyi szépet látok, folytattam ezzel a bloggal :) Lehet, hogy csak nekem tetszik ennyire?


Usually I don't recommend any blogs or websites but today I fell in love with one.
After I have finished 4 of my 5 frameworks today (the last need to be repainted to makes me absolutely happy) I found this blog and start reading and can't stop visiting. Tanja has so many great ideas and wonderful photos. Take a visit ;)

I hope tomorrow I can take photos about the 4 framed pictures, they are Beatrix Potter Sampler, Their song by BBD, Before Christmas from Renato Parolin and Holly and Ivy by Shepherd's Bush. See you later :)



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

7 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Thanks for sharing!

Just came across your blog :)

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Margott said...

Yes Nina, She`s amazing!
I didn't see everything on Her blogg, I need moore time. I'll see all.
xxx
Margott

Jucus said...

Tényleg szuper az ajánlott blog! Köszi!

Anonymous said...

Ganz lieben Dank für deinen Besuch und das du hier mein Bild zeigst. Ich freue mich über deinen nächsten besuch.
Ganz liebe grüße Tanja

@Jucus: look here http://mausiiishome.blogspot.com/2010/06/lavendelsachets.html

Carin said...

Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to see now.

Isabelle said...

Hi Nina, thanks so much for letting us know this new blog : I am going to visit it during this afternoon.
Have a great week,
Isabelle

francoisegodin@gmail.com said...

Je suis en admiration devant vos merveilleuses broderies.

www.pointsmaillesetfantaisies.be

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online