November 30, 2010

SWAP to Andi :)

Jó kislány voltam és hamar postáztam Andinak a SWAP ajándékot, most ebben a körben az Ő angyalkája 
voltam :)Andi, szívből remélem, hogy örülsz ennek a kis apróságnak :)

I was a good girl to sent early for Andi her SWAP gift, in this round I was her angel. :) Andi, I really do hope 
you like this tiny surprise :)

LHN Peppermint Twist_by nina_in SWAP 2010Xmas
Peppermint Twist
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

16 comments:

unikat said...

Hű, de gyors vagy! S még hogy kis apróság!
Mennyi szépség inkább!

Carin said...

What a beautiful things you made. I think she will be happy to recieve them !!

Faye said...

Nina, I really do love these finishes!!! Especially the small ornament that shows a red Christmas ball...By chance, who is that designer as I have fallen in love with that pattern? Thank you, Faye

Catherine said...

Beautiful pieces! What a lucky girl you are sending them to!

Patty C. said...

Your ornaments are lovely Nina - well done !!

Michelle S. said...

Beautiful exchange! I'm sure Andi loves everything you sent her!

valerie said...

Beautiful exchange for Andi. The pieces you stitched are wonderful!

Gladys Creativa said...

Beautiful exchange, congratulations!

Nelli said...

Wonderful! Very nice!

Teresa said...

Really pretty all the things. Congratulations

Csandi said...

Mint egy kisgyerek, aki megkapta azt, amire nagyon vágyott, csak annyira örülök az ajándékodnak:)))))))Köszönöm:)))))

Dovilė said...

so sweet ornament!

Paula said...

Wow, such gorgeous things that you have made. I'm sure she will fall in love with them.

You should enter this in my sewing challenge blog here at, Paula's Sewing Challenges, and you could win a little something, something.

Hope to see you there soon.
Cheers,
Paula

Vaida said...

Wonderful exchange, I'm sure Andy is really happy.

Márti said...

Csodaszép ajándékok és a fotók is nagyon tetszenek!

Zsófi said...

Nagyon helyesek4 Ki ne örülnek nekik???

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online