December 1, 2010

Another gifts for a dear friend :)

Violet kért tőlem néhány fonalat és most postáztam neki a korábban neki festett anyagokcskáit is néhány ajándékkal együtt. Sajnos csak ennyire volt időm, és ezek sem most készültek, hanem az ősz folyamán, csak most értek célba.

Violet asked me to dye some pieces of her linens some weeks ago. With this package I have sent to her some gifts, and she has just received it some days ago.
Violet, I hope you like these tiny surprises, made with love :)

gift for Violet_1_by Nina_2010sept
gift for Violet_2_by Nina_2010sept
gift for Violet_3_by Nina_2010sept
gift for Violet_4_by Nina_2010sept
gift for Violet_5_by Nina_2010sept
cimke_made with love by NIna

I hope you are having a great day and week :)
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

13 comments:

COUSON said...

Hi,dear Nina.What lovely gifts!It's magnificent!Love.Couson

Carin said...

What a beautiful gifts !! The heart is so nice and that scissor and frame are also so beautiful !!

unikat said...

Ó, de szépséges kis csomag! S micsoda finom kis meglepik!
Az apró részletek mesések!

LoLa said...

Bellisimos trabajos, es un placer pasear por tu blog.
besos y feliz dia

Barbi said...

Nagyon szép kis finom csomag! :)

Dovilė said...

nice:)

Michelle S. said...

Lovely and beautiful!

Ledana said...

Very nice and gentle :)

IrLik said...

Very nice!

Azalée said...

magnfique!!! fait avec amour ça se voit, ça se sent très bien
de gros bisous d'Azalée

Vaida said...

You are always so sweet and thoughtful! scented heart, made with love - perfect surprise gift

Márti said...

Csupa-csupa szépség!!! A képkeretet Te készítetted?! Gyönyörű!

Deb said...

This is the most gorgeous treasure gift I've ever seen from one friend to another. How special it is, and how very feminine. I love that about it. The colors and the toile make it absolutely devine and a piece I think is gorgeous.
Lucky friend and wonderful you, Nina!!
Hugs,
Deborah/LavenderRoseRamblings

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online