December 3, 2010

Be Merry Belle Pepper! and some stash


Hónapok óta először éreztem azt, hogy meg akarom hímezni ezt a mintát magamnak. Bár hímeztem pár darabot saját magamnak idén, közel sem annyit, mint amennyit szerettem volna, így ennek duplán örülök, mert ez bizony marad nekem :) És tetszik, és már keretem is van hozzá, illetve lesz egy héten belül.
Majd mutatom keretben is :)

Months ago this was that design I said I want to stitch this for myself! I have stitched some pieces for myself but not as much as I wanted in this year. So this is my double joy because this is mine :) I have chosen a frame for this today which will be make by my frame master, so next week I can frame it, and will show again.

LHN Be merry Belle Pepper_by Nina_2010dec3
Be Merry, Belle Pepper

new stach_2010dec_Nina
stash_gift_from Anita_2010dec_Nina
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

12 comments:

unikat said...

Tényleg szépséges a minta, s örülök, hogy magadnak tartod meg. :-)
Anitától jött minták pedig nagyon ígéretesek már így is fotón.
Várom kihímezve.

Carin said...

Merry be belle pepper looks great !! I'm going to stitch that on too, hope to start soon. LHN stays my favorite designer !
You new stask is beautiful, charts, scissor and that lovely needlekeeper.

Lili said...

lovely work!

enza said...

wonderfulo work!!! The scissor is fantastic!!! Enza xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful finish! I love the new stash. x

IrLik said...

Wonderfulo work!!!

Dovilė said...

I like this LHN design, well done, Nina:)

Siobhán said...

What a great finish! I love the changes that you made. Love the new stash, too!

Tina said...

so lovely! I want to stich too!

la corona dorada said...

Nina spectacular as always, and congratulations for the job is for you!!!

Melinda said...

Naggyon szép ez a karácsonyi kis minta!!Nekem is nagy szerelem:D
A VS minták ,pedig irigylésre méltók!:)

Unknown said...

Hű!A biscornu az ugye nem a megszokott összeállítás?Szépek,öröm lesz látni készen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online