December 13, 2010

Be Merry Belle Pepper framed


Hétvégén végre ezt is befejeztem, kereteben van, jó ránézni :)

I've framed this one finally last weekend, and now I'm happy to see it :)

LHN_BeMerryBellePepper_framed_byNina_2010dec
Be Merry, Belle Pepper
Christmas freebie_by Nina_2010dec
Christmas Freebie by Threadwork Primitives
can be found here
40ct Newcastle linen, tea dyed and bakes by myself
Vikki Clayton HDF silk threads (Perfect Red 6215)


Még a múlt héten találkoztm Marcsival, elmentünk a Karácsonyi vásárba a Vörösmarty térre, és bár szakadt az eső, azért jól éreztük magunkat. Marcsi meglepett pár kedves ajándékkal, amit itt is köszönök szépen drága Marcsi!

Last week I have met with my dear friend Marcsi, we went to the Christmas Fair in Budapest, it was a rainy day but we enjoyed the day. She gave me some presents, thank you dear Marcsi :)

gifts from Marcsi_2010dec

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

19 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love your framed "Belle Pepper" Nina and your ornament finish. I plan to stitch Belle Pepper next year. Have a Merry Christmas and wonderful 2011!

Maria said...

Beautiful LHN ;)
ciao Maria

Faye said...

Belle Pepper was a fun stitch..no? And, what a compliment for you to mention my finish of the bell....I just loved this freebie!! Take care and Merry Christmas to you!! Faye

Carin said...

I love the framing of Belle pepper !! Your christmas bell looks so beautiful and you recieved also very nice presents !!

IrLik said...

Nina, a very beautiful frame! Beautiful work! Happy Birthday!

Patty C. said...

I have Belle Pepper waiting to be stitched !! You have picked a beautiful frame :)

Merry Christmas :)

Puntini said...

I love Belle Pepper! ^__^ I like the frame...!

Paola.

Barbi said...

BOLDOG SZÜLETÉSNAPOT!

Tényleg milyen egyszerű és édes ez a harang! :D Na majd jövőre, mert most még ennyi időm sincs. :)
A keret annyira klassz! Ilyen a fekete is, amit korábban mutattál? :)
És Marcsival is jó lehetett találkozni! :D

unikat said...

Micsoda illatok szállnak a blog fejléséről! :-)
A keret írtó szuper! Még tán jobb, mint az enyém! :-)
A kis harang mintát tényleg én is láttam, de most hogy újra megmutattad, ennyi talán még a jövő hétre belefér, s karácsonyra elkészül majd.
Az apróságok pedig oly aprók, hogy nem érdemelnek mutogatást, de azért nagyon jól esett.

Legyen nagyon nagyon szép szülinapos napod, Te Drága!

Puszillak

Isabelle said...

Hi Nina,I like a lot your framed "Belle Pepper" and your ornament finish is so beautifu :many congratulations on your finsihings:-))
Have a nice day,
Isa

Carin said...

Nina I totaly forgot to say that I love your new head photo !!!

Gladys Creativa said...

All is really beautiful!

COUSON said...

So lovely stitchings!!Couson

Sally said...

Your Belle Pepper is beautiful. I have the chart and am going to stitch it next year,

Beautiful finish of the Christmas freebie!

Klaudia said...

Hello Nina

Your Blog ist very nice....all is really beautiful!

Greatings from Germany, from
Klaudia

Virtudes said...

güzel blog tebrikler. Sık sık ve blogunuzu ziyaret tüm çalışmalarına güzel. Selamlar. Noeller!
Ben bir traducor yazmak için kullanılan, İngilizce veya Türkçe bilmiyorum. düzgün tercüme edilecektir eğer ben bilmiyorum.

Vaida said...

I love how you framed Belle Pepper - lovely design, just in time for the holidays!

Natasha-ND said...

I love your framed, Nina! And I like to read about your meetings, it so is fine!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Nina, first let me say your blog and your stitching is amazing. I love the finish you did with the Merry Christmas freebie. Merry, merry to you and yours at this festive time of year.
~Nan

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online