Olyan szép ajándékot kaptam ma (is), köszönöm, ezúttal Enzának :)
Nézzétek, milyen gyönyörű ez a tűpárna-tűtartó :) Na és olló, amiből soha nincs elég. Plusz apró kincsek :) Köszönöm szépen,
Enza!
Today I have received again gifts, what a super week is this :)
Enza sent me treasures: a wonderful pincushion, scissors, treasures...
Thank you dear Enza!
Megérkezett
Micitől a karácsonyi manó is, ezt Anyukám kapja, mert
imádja a babákat és manókat :)
I also received the Christmas Elf from
Mici, this is for my Mom who
adore elves and dolls :)
Befejeztem a fenyőcskét is, mondjuk, hogy ez egy álló dísz :)
I have finished the stitched tree, can say this is a standing ornament :)
Oh Tannenbaum © With Thy Needle and Thread
32ct Belfast linen, color 326, stitched 1 over 2 with
silk threads (HDF Vikki Clayton BeRedded, BeLeaved, Cocoa Bear, White)
És még egy aprócska hímzés belefért a tegnap estébe. Többre már tényleg
nincs időm idén. Majd Karácsonykor talán végre lesz időm hímezni.
De lehet, hogy inkább egy jó könyvet veszek kézbe...
And I have made a tiny ornament yesterday evening, this is the last ornie for
this year. I will have time for stitching at Christmas but I may will
choose a great book to read...
Winter Sampler © Little House Needleworks
from JCS 2009 Xmas Issue
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me
Victoria Clayton HDF silk threads, choosen by me
Tavaly is kihímeztem, nagyon tetszik ez az egyszerű, aranyos kis minta.
I have stitched it last year first, I like this simple and nice design.
Take care and keep stitchin' :)
24 comments:
Úgy megnézném én azt a fonalas dobozkát! :)))
Nagyon sok szépséget kaptál, és hímeztél is!
Boldog szülinapot mégegyszer! :)
Gyönyörű minden! Nálam az álló fácska a favorit!:D
Már megint mennyi szépség!
A fenyőfád szuper, az új mintád, a fonalaid símogatni való, a baba aranyos, Enza ajándékcsomaga pedig irigylésre méltó.
Beautiful Gift
ciao Maria ;))
Nagyon szépeket kaptál. És készítettél. Boldog szülinapot utólag is.
Kisses !!!!!! Enza xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxox xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxox xoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxox
What a beautiful gift from Elza and I LOVE that christmas elf, that is so cute !!
Your tree and ornament is also very pretty, love how the tree stands.
Your new gift for yourself from Atalie is also very beautiful !!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday :-)
waowwww Enza t'as fait des merveilles c'est une petite fée aux doigts en or comme toi Nina
Tu as raison de te faire plaisir avec Atalie, Gaëlle est sublime ♥
Je te souhaite aussi un très joyeux anniversaire de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
I love the Christmas elf and the others gifts.
Hugs
adorable gifts! congrats Nina:)
I love your christmas tree-splendide!
Great gifts you got there!!! You are soooo spoiled~~~ ;-)
I love your finishes!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!!
Wonderful gifts!
I love the elf!!!!
pretty gifts Nina!!. I looove the standing tree!! look so pretty!
Hi Nina, how many lovely gifts you received : the little tree is just cute and so well done!!
I wish you a Merry and Blessed Christmas :-)
Isa
Too lucky,Nina!You've been spoiled! but you worth it!!Lots of love.Have a wonderfull Christmas.Couson
Oh Nina - Everything is just gorgeous -Congratulations
Merry Christmas :)
Ensa's pincushion is beautiful!
And I love your standing tree! It's a good idea!!! :-)))
Paola.
Lovely present for your birthday and I love the little elf character.
Send me your email and I can invite to the Quaker blog, there are 7 of us so far so a good number to SAL.
Chris x
chs22hk@googlemail.com
WoW!!! The Christmas Elf is SUPER!!! Nina, you are lucky!!
Húúmeghaaa:)Gyönyörű minden!:)
Utólag is boldog születésnapot!:D
As always, I love your stitching. would you please tell me about the round ornament that is pictured with the standing tree. It is one that I have not seen, and there are few that I like. Thank you!
csogle@yahoo.com
Uns preciosidades. Besos
Your blog are very beautiful! I love cross stitch too!! If you want, you can see my embroideries at this link:
http://maisondemonique.blogspot.com/p/i-miei-quadri.html
Kisses from Monica
¡¡Felices Fiestas¡¡
Nina, soy Nieves de España.
Me encanta lo que bordas.
Suelo dar un paseo por tu blog.
Besos NievesMª.
Post a Comment