January 2, 2011

... and the winner is...

 
Nagyon köszönöm, hogy ennyire sokan játszottatok velem, bár a fonalcsomagot sajnos csak egy ember nyeri meg, úgy gondolom, három másiknak adok kedvezményt a következő vásárlásából :)
A nyertes pedig...
 
Thank you all who joined my giveaway, I'm so surprised to see a lot of comments :) Warmed my heart! Thank you!
I only have one winner who win the 25 skeins, but because of a lot of players I will draw 3 other names who win some discount for their next purchase of threads from me :)
My winner is...
 (I've got 347 comments and 3 in email because 2 girls cannot write a comment because of an error)


Blogger Carol said...Oh, your threads are gorgeous! Who wouldn't love to win some :)
I am a follower and I'd love to enter your giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

December 27, 2010 8:06 PM

Carol, congratulations!! Please email me your postal address :)
and let me know our list of 25 skeins (see colors here).

És akkor a három emberke, akinek 15%-os kedvezmény jár, ha legközelebb fonalat kérne tőlem... Ők döntenek, élnek-e a lehetőséggel vagy nem :)

And the 3 winners who will get 15% discount from their next order of my threads are... You decide to have this opportunity or not :)



Köszönöm szépen a részvételt, várlak Benneteket legközelebb is :)

Thanks for your participation, I hope you will join next time again :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

30 comments:

Márti said...

Gratulálok a Nyertes(ek)nek, csodás fonalak! :)

Larisa said...

Congrats for Carol))))

Carin said...

Congrats Carol !!

Jucus said...

Én is gratulálok a nyerteseknek és köszi a játék lehetőséget!

Vaida said...

Congratulations to Carol! And thank you, dear Nina, for organising such a kind giveaway

N. Adri said...

Gratulálok én is és nagyon irigy vagyok! :-))
Köszi a lehetőséget.

Kat said...

Oh... thank you!!! thank you!!!

Graciela said...

congrats for the winner!!!!!!!! ans thanks for the giveaway, happy new year!!!! kisses for you

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carol! You are lucky girl! and Happy new year yo everyone stitched crazy!

Марина (Vinka) said...

My congratulations!:)

Barbi said...

Köszönöm a lehetőséget! Azt hiszem, pofátlanság lett volna, ha én nyerek, annyi szépet kaptam már tőled, ezért őszintén gratulálok a nyerteseknek!:D

Lee Albrecht said...

Parabéns a todos que participaram
Feliz Ano Novo!!!

Maria said...

congratulation Carol ;)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Carol

Carol said...

What a wonderful way to start the new year, Nina!! I'm thrilled and honored to have won your beautiful threads... Will send you my mailing address today. Thank you so very, very much :)

Hazel said...

Congrats to Carol. Lucky girl. x

Faye said...

Congtats to Carol!!! She is a very lucky lady!! Happy New Year~ Faye

Judit said...

Szívből gratulálok a nyerteseknek, és köszönöm a játékot! :)

Antonella said...

Congratulation to Carol and happy new year Nina :-)

Daffycat said...

Congratulations to Carol!

*Maristella* said...

Buongiorno Nina!
Wonderful!! Io ti auguro uno strepitoso 2011, con tanta fortuna, tanta felicità e perchè no...con tanto amore!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Catherine said...

Congrats to Carol!! I know she'll make beautiful things with your threads!

Carmen said...

congratulations to the winners!!

ya_alla said...

Congratulations to the winners! Nina, thanks for the giveaway!

valerie said...

Oh yay! Congratulations to Carol and the other winners! Thanks for hosting a giveaway Nina. Happy New Year!

crosstitchfairy said...

Thank you so much !!!!! Nina , I'm so happy ! ( generally i never win something ) So i will do my order soon . I'm thinking yet about the beautiful new project i can do with your magnifical threads ! Thanks a lot Happy New year Again and Congratulations to Carol !!
Marielle Crosstitchfairy

COUSON said...

Waou,lucky winneers!!Love.Couson

Azalée said...

bravo aux gagnantes bravo à ma petite fée crosstitchfairy
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

Carol...Congrats...you are lucky.

Carm said...

Lovely way to start your stitching this yr. Congrats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online