January 4, 2011

TUSAL January and Sweet Treats

Ma van az idei első telihold/újhold, szabály szerint ilyenkor mutatjuk a TUSAL-os üvegcsét. Nem sokminden került bele ez alatt a 4 nap alatt...

Today is the first new Moon in the year, following the rules here is my first picture of my jar of TUSAL... 

TUSAL January 2011
TUSAL - Totally Useless SAL
*   *   *

Kaptam ajándékot :) Marie-tól kézzel festett AVAS Soie Surfine-t, bár a fotómon nem látszik, enyhén színátmenetes, málnaszín selyem, kifejezetten 40ct-os lenen történő 1x1-es hímzéshez. Már 3 színem van így, majd keresek valami illő mintácskát hozzájuk :) Egy jobb kép itt.

I have received gifts :) Marie has sent me hand dyed AVAS Soie Surfine and my photo doesn't show well but this is a bit non-homogeneous beautiful raspberry color, its name is Carmine Rose. This thick silk is perfect for stitch on 40ct linen over 1. Here is a better pic of this color.

Soie Surfine from Marie_2011January
Thank you very much, Marie!


A másik ajándék Yuko-tól, japán quilt anyagok, rózsaszínben és karácsonyiak. Biztosan hasznát veszem még :)

Other gift is from Yuko, she has sent me japanese quilt textiles :) Pinks for Christmas. I'm sure I will use some for this Christmas :)

from Yuko_2011january
Thank you Yuko!

*   *   *

Majdnem befejeztem az édességeket is :) Vasalás után vettem észre, hogy lemaradt két rózsaszín pötty alul a jégkrémben. Plusz a fehér pöttyök, amiket nem fogok ráhímezni, hanem extrapici fehér gyöngyök lesznek helyettük, mintha cukor lenne rászórva a hímzésre.
Bár a képen nem látszik (majd csinálok közelieket, ha kész az egész), részórtam próbaképp és nagyon jól néz ki gyönggyel!

I have almost finished Sweet Treats. After ironing I discovered I missed two pink flowers from Ice Cream. And the white dots what I will not stitch on because I decided it is better to make them using petite Mill Hill beads and it will look as if sugar had been scattered on. This photo is not closeup (I will took closeups when it's really finished) but I tried the beads and it looked great with beads :)

CCN Sweet Treats_2011january_by Nina
Sweet Treats

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

22 comments:

Parsley said...

I've joined the TUSAL too! Happy Stitching!

Jan said...

Gorgeous finish, Nina! And the winter outside photos are breath-takingly stunning!!

Ricamo a Doppio Filo said...

Beautiful winter outside photos!!!!
I love them!!!
naty

Maria said...

I love your sweet treats ;)
you have a speedy needles...
ciao Maria

Anonymous said...

Love your winter photos and your sweet treats! Happy New Year.

Sumire Craft - すみれ手芸 said...

Waiting to see your sweet treats with beads...*0.o*

Anonymous said...

Sweet Treats looks fantastic. So do your Winter pictures.

Yuko said...

Hi dear Nina,
You're very welcome!

By the way, how beautiful scene you have in your country!
The winter photos are so beautiful!!
But it seems so cold out there!!! brrrrr

I'm looking forward to seeing your sweet treats finished piece!

((hugs))

IrLik said...

Very nice! Fabulous photos! And the embroidery came out magic!

Theresa said...

Wow~~ Sweet treats looks great!!! All your gifts are so wonderful, too~~~~ Thanks for sharing all the beautiful winter scenes!!! I enjoy them very much!!!

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
your "Sweet Treats" look sooo "delicious". A wonderful work - and - I always admire your self-dyed linen!

Hugs & kisses
Hilda

Carin said...

I love your photo's and that header is beautiful !!
Sweet treats is also very beautiful, hope to make this one also. Are those buttons anywhere to buy? Love the presents you recieved !!

Babs said...

Lovely stitching, I really like it.

And no, I haven't stitched so much, but I don't throw the orts from last year away. Keep filling the vase :p

COUSON said...

How lovely winter pics!Best love.Couson

Vaida said...

Your sweet treats look gorgeous, even without beads!
And the photos.. stunning beauty of nature

Daffycat said...

Lovely ORT! Thanks for joining my SAL, Nina!

Azalée said...

Ton CCN est très très beau et encore + pour les petites gourmandes comme moi :D
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Karen en Marc said...

I have to say, I just love you're blog. You are a true inspiration, thank you.

enza said...

Wow, ... Sweet Treats is fantastic!!! Enza xxx

Unknown said...

A természetről készített fotóid nagyon tetszenek!A kézimunkánál öröm lesz tapasztalni a kreatív kiegészítéseket!Gyönyörű minden minta,de unalmas,ami persze relatív.Elfelejtettem elküldeni a Sweet and Treas keretezéséhez általam használt faragott motívumot.Kéred?

fialka012 said...

Krásný blog...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online