Befejeztem :)) Nem volt egy nagy valami, mégis sokáig csak néztem...
Mostanában nagyon rapszodikusan hímzek. Ha látok egy új design-t, ötletet, azonnal azt akarom és nem érdekelnek a többiek. Aztán a fellángolás alábbhagy és visszatérek a régiekhez. Más is van így ezzel..?
I've finished! This was not a big design but I had more days when I was seeing it not stitching... My stitching mojo is so rhapsodic. When I see a new design or great idea I want that immediately and want to start but later I go back to my older projects... Are you feeling the same..?
Ezt pedig csak azért, mert most nagyon tetszik :)
This is a great song, have you heard it? :) I like it so much now!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


33 comments:
These are beautiful, Nina! The colors on the hornbook are so rich and pretty, and your over one stitching is wonderful.
Your hornbook is great. Wonderful colors!! And I love your other piece as well. Very pretty!
I love it! Colors are so sweet...
I adore 1x1 xxx!!!
Paola.
Hornbook sampler is more than beautiful!!!! I love the contrast between black and the other colors
Happy day :-)
Gyönyörű minta, gyönyörű hímzés! Klassz zene. Mi kell még?? Jaaaaa, spenótleves. :-DDD
Hornbook sampler is very lovely:)
Your Hornbook finish is beautiful! I just love the colors and the little motifs! Great job...
Lo sai che non posso resistere alle miniature sono bellissime comlimenti Nina sei bravissima!!! Adoro lo schema della signora in rosa!!!
Congratulations on your hornbook sampler finish, it's alovely design, with all these spots of colour there and here among the letters.
And your WIP is going on great, love the colours!
I also sometimes "jump" from one design to the other - maybe sometimes you need some break and change to get the mojo back
Beautiful Nina!! I love your color changes!!
De szépségesek! De jó ilyen gyönyörűségeket készíteni, s milyen jó befejezni!
I love both designs, the colors are very differend but they are both great.
Sometimes i work on 1 piece, and other days i switch a lot between 2 designs.
Hugs Yvon.
Nagyon szép mind. És a 40-es vásznon a néni ruhája egészen elképesztő. Nem beszélve a színekről...
Yes Nina, I do always the same. I don`t use any charts, all projects were "created" in my head... I start with something new, but after day, I come back to the old...
Have a nice week Nina :-))
Your projects are gorgeous.
I have a combination of new small projects going and some older large projects.
I love your hornbook finish!!!! It is gorgeous~~~~~
Very nice work!
Ez az ABC-s sampler szuper! A betűk színéhez melyik színt használtad? Annyira ritka ez a sötét acélkék/szürke szín...tök jól feldobják a kis színes figurák. Még sosem láttam hasonlót... amerikai design/minta egyébként?És ez a 40 count-os anyag...!!! El nem tudom képzelni, hogy ilyen picire hogyan lehet ilyen szééépen öltögetni...váááá.:D
Thank you Ladies :)
Köszönöm szépen lányok!
Betti:
A betűk színe HDF BeGrimed, ami inkább szürke és fekete, nem kék. Legalábbis élőben :) HDF: http://www.hand-dyedfibers.com selyemfonal, kedvencem :)
A minta (CHS) Carriage House Samplings, amerikai. http://www.carriagehousesamplings.com/
És nem nehéz 40-esre szépen hímezni, pont, hogy könnyű! Szerintem könnyebb, mint 32-esre 2 szállal ;)
That hornbook is just beautiful and I like the one you are working one, great colors !!
I love!!! Enza xxx
Nagyon tetszik ez a sampler! :D
Díjakat hoztam Neked! Puszillak!
Very nice:)
Tényleg nagyon szép lesz,40-esre két szállal készíted? Igen,hirtelen szerelem csitul.De fontos a magával ragadás,mert enélkül szerelem sem lenne.
Thank you! :)
Köszönöm!
Bea: soha nem hímzek 2 szállal 40-es lenre, de még 36-osra sem. Csúnya.
1 szállal van :))
great works!
Pat
Wonderful as always worked well !
Greetings. Adelina.
magnifique bravo Nina
bises d'Azalée xxx
Beautiful work as always!
I love your CHS !!!!
Really Beautiful !
Can you do a beautiful hand dye thread black ?
The hornbook-sampler is sooo marvellous! I love it - the colours of the threads and the hand-dyed linen - wonderful!
Hugs & kisses
Hilda
Very nice progress, Nina :-)
I agree with you about dmc thread being too thick to stitch on 40ct linen. This is why I mentioned using a half stitch instead of a cross stitch in my design instructions. Try it, you will see it is much finer and also much faster !!
Wonderfull!Love.Couson
Post a Comment