Mostanában nem sokat blogolok, mert nincs mit mutassak, és továbbra is tartom magam ahhoz, hogy ez egy hímzős blog, és nem magánéleti.
Fecsegni a fészbúkra járok :D úgyhogy ez marad tisztán kreatív felületnek :)
Na de most, végre, sok képet hoztam :) Szó szerint. Képek képekről...
I know well I am not blogging too much nowadays, but I don't have too many things to show, and this is a creative blog to show what I make, so...
If I need talk I go to facebook :)
But now I have so many things to show! Here are the pictures...
Ez az ebay-es keretem, állati olcsón találtam, nagyon örülök neki, és egyáltalán nem zavar, hogy régi, kopott, sérült. Nem is akarom javítani :)
This frame is from America (found on ebay), and I'm so happy to have it, love this old frame, love its style, and don't care about the injuries.
Bitter Flower Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
WDW and TGA threads (as charted, one changed)
32ct Belfast linen, overdyed by myself
WDW and TGA threads (as charted, one changed)
Ezen a kereten egy picit sötétítettem, szerintem így sokkal jobban illik a képhez.
I have repainted this frame, to a bit darker than it was, I think it needed to be darker for this design.
With my needle The Goode Huswife
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted
40ct Newcastle linen 'Sand'
DMC as charted
Ez a keret is festést igényelt, bár nem volt rossz az eredeti szín sem,
nekem azért jobban bejön barnában ehhez a mintához...
nekem azért jobban bejön barnában ehhez a mintához...
I also have repainted this frame to make it better for this design.
Lefotóztam ezt is újra nappali fényben, talán jobbak a fények :)
I have taken photo about it again in natural light.

Ismét nem bírtam ellenállni 2 nagyon szép patchwork vászonnak, és kaptam mellé egy kis csomag ajándékot is a többi darabka személyében :)
Zsuzsa, köszönöm szépen!
Yes, I've found again some nice patchwork textiles in Zsuzsa's webshop.
Thank you Zsuzsa!
A legszebbet hagytam a végére :) Amikor láttam Évinél ezt a csodás szívet, mondtam neki, ha hasonlót csinál még, az hadd legyen az enyém. Aztán pár napja egy édes kis láncba is beleszerettem, és csere lett a dologból.
Évi fonalakat kért, és én megkaptam ezeket a kincseket :) Köszönöm szépen Éva, nagy örömet szereztél velük!
Évi fonalakat kért, és én megkaptam ezeket a kincseket :) Köszönöm szépen Éva, nagy örömet szereztél velük!

When I've seen this wonderful heart on Évi's blog I fell in love and asked her if she can make another one, let me have that. Later I've found this necklace, and we could make a change. I've send her some of my threads and Évi was an angel to gave me these treasures :)
Thank you Éva!

Photo by Éva

Take care and keep stitchin' :)


43 comments:
Wow...I've lost all my words! Simply gorgeous! Very, very lovely frames!
And this necklace... a piece of art!
Gorgeous frames! My favorite is the shabby one..:) But all are pefect for the stitched pieces. Your taste is again shown to a high level. Congrats Nina!
Hugs,
Michelle
Eszméletlenül gyönyörűek ezek a keretek. Ez maga a Kánaán. Gyönyörűek.
These frames are all beautiful and perfect for each piece! Lovely job!
Uau Nina. Son preciosos los cuadros.
El bordado es muy alegre y los marcos son maravillosos.
Felicidades por todos ellos.
Un beso.
Oh my God!!!
Those frames are....adorable, pur antique, just beautyfull! I love them! I buy my frames in retro style,too!!!
Your treasures.....What could I say???? What do You think?????? :-)
I fel deeply in love;-) wonderfull and so schabby!!!
Your taste is amazing!!!
Have a very, very nice week:-)
What stunning frames and stitching, Nina! I love each and every one!!
ooh, very nice
tes encadrements sont merveilleux, quel joli choix! bravo
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
I keep looking at your photo's, the frames are perfect for your needlework.
Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.
Hugs Yvon.
Beautiful this works.
Debora
Tyűűű, a mindenit!:))) Ezekre a keretekre érdemes volt várni...:)
Nagyon tetszik, hogy nem, csak egyféle stílusban gondolkodsz...mégis mindegyik annyira Ninás...:)természetesen a legjobban a BBD tetszik, nagyon el lett találva...illetve nagyon megtalálta a keret a maga hímzését...
All the work is gorgeous and those frames are excellent. I love the older things myself.
All the framed pieces are just gorgeous.
LISA V
The frames are outstanding!!!
Your frames are beyond words! just lovely... as well as your stitching... just wow!
I love all your frames!!! They are sooooo beautiful!!!!
Very elegant! And beautiful! These frames! And the necklace! Angel is!
Beautiful frames, Nina!
Wonderful frames! Beautiful needlework. I love them!
Thank you all, Ladies, I'm happy you also like the frames and my framed works!
Köszönöm szépen a kedves szavakat!
Betti, BBD nincs köztük ;)
Nina, they are beautiful!!!!! I like all, but specially the third stitchery, it's amazing!
Happy week for you; and I hope you have more time for to stitch.
Oh Nina what a beautiful frames. You made a great choice. The fabrics are beautiful as well ! I hope you had a lovely valntines day.
They are gorgeous! I like them all! Espesially the first one, the sampler and the frame, I really fell in love with it.
Hi Nina, your frame are so gorgeous: I love all of them especially the fisrt one maybe because it is white :-) The gifts from your friend Eva are just pieces of Art !!
Have a nice and sweet week,
Isa
Mennyi gyönyörűség! Csodás keretek! :D
I love how you find just the perfect frame to go with your cross stitched pieces. I would love it if you could tell us more about how you choose your frames and how you repaint them. Thanks, Juli
What gorgeous work! Framing of designs are wonderful!
I love the firs frame! And I think that the others match perfectly with the works inside..
Paola.
Nekem bizony csak csöpög a nyálam:o)))
Annyira ízlésesen el tudod találni ezeket a kereteket! Én sem javítanék az elsőn, olyan igazi kis antikos. De mindegyik nagyon illik a kézimunkákhoz!
Az a szívecske meg a lánc is nagyon csini! Gratula a sok szépséghez!
So lovely frames & exchanges.Love.
Such gorgeous frames! You have an excellent eye and fabulous taste!
Nina, egytől egyig pazar mind! Gyönyörűek!
All frames and stitches are gorgeous and I love this heart.
Hugs
Your needlework and treasures are beautiful!!!! As always. Thank you for sharing.
What wonderful frames! All the works look so gorgeous, but I especially love the white one!
Amindenitneki!!! Ezekhez a keretekhez, ill. képekhez csak gratulálni tudok!!!! GYÖNYÖRŰEK!!!!
Nina, framing is really great. You are so creative!
wow, how many precious things in this post!
Nina, you always have the MOST GORGEOUS stitching. I love how you've framed all of these, esp the white antique one you found on ebay. thanks for sharing.
fantastic frames:)
Quel magnifique blog ! Et les cadres anciens : de vraies merveilles !
Je reviendrais chez toi !
A bientôt.
PS : de qui est cette jolie grille avec les cupcakes ?
I have made the fimo pins in the mini cupcake :)
Thank you all!!
Post a Comment