Végre sikerült megálmodjam, milyen színekkel is hímezzem a Sampler au Bouquets SAL-t. Saját színekkel, miniben :) Íme...
Finally I have decided what colors will I use for the Sampler au Bouquets SAL.
My colors, on 1over 1. Here's the photo...
Fabric is Fein Floba.
Néhány új színem segített a végső döntésben. Az új színeimről itt olvashattok.
Some of these are my new colors - you can see here more.
* * *
Annyira klassz napom volt ma, összefutottam Bogival, és velem jött ez a páva, hogy az övé lehessen :)
Today I had a great day, I've met with a dear friend, Bogi. This peacock came with me to be hers... :)
Peacock Pinkeep Blackbid Designs
28ct Riviera Gingham linen by Graziano, overdyed by me (orginally was grey and white), with Nina's Threads - Beetroot, Garden Slate, on over 1
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina


32 comments:
Hello,
The threads are perfects!
And the peacop is really original!
You have chose very beautiful colors for the sampler and I love that peacock pincushion you made !
BTW I love those new colors :-)
Hi, Nina:-)))
Your threads are perfect, like ALWAYS!!!! :-)
The peacop is cute:-))
Some time ago I´ve made one for me...I´ll show it...maybe at my next post...
Have a special week, Nina:-)))
Ce sera superbe!
Nagyon szép lesz, gyönyörű színek!
You can call me "copy cat" :) but I was thinking at same thread colors but green to use for this SAL. I was not sure about light pink because I've seen it only in the pictures but now I'm sure will be "Cherry Blossom".Hope you don't mind.
For green my first choice is "Bean Sprout" @ Crescent Colours but I might change my mind.:)
Lovely pincushion! I'm sure Bogi was very happy to receive it.
Hugs,
Michelle
This is the first time I write to you. I wanted to say that the pincushion is lovely and, if I'm not too curious, I'd like to know where you found the tiny scissor chams. Thank you, Rosanna
Gorgeous pincushion and I love the colours chosen for Sampler au Bouquets
Wonderful wonderful colours, dear Nina!
I am so much looking forward to starting this SAL .....!
Love
Hilda
Nina, I love your colours for SAB. I have been waiting to see if you would be tempted to do a "pack" of them before I decided on colours. I knew you would produce some lovelies for it. I adore the way you have finished your peacock as well. I really really like it. xx
Che meraviglia Nina!!! Che gioia per gli occhi questo tuo raffinato dolcissimo lavoro :-)
Fortunata tu che lo possiedi..
Brava, brava, brava...
Un abbraccio grande,
Ros
Beautiful pincushion and I just love the colors that you picked for your SAL.
Hola querida,
El sal tiene muy buena pinta....y el acerico, es precioso....sobre todo los detalles q lleva....me encanta....muy bonito regalo...
Besos,
Lany
It will be beautiful with your colors!!!
Paola.
Peacock is very beautiful! Yarn - the colors are very nice!
De jól tette az a páva, hogy veled jött! :-))
Nagyon szépen köszönök mindent.
Hello Nina, ezek a színek szépek, küldtem neked egy e-mailt a rendelés.
Előre is köszönöm.
Jaj, nagyon klassz lett ez a kis gömbölyű tűpárna! :D A fonalak nemkülönben! De úgy is tudod, hogy elkötelezett híved vagyok! :D
Nina, your colors are just perfect for this Sampler .
The peacock pincushion is very nice and a grerat gift :-)
Have a nice week,
Isa
Jó lehet Veled összefutni...
Nagyon jó az a kockás vászon amire a pávát hímezted. Hol lehetne ilyenhez hozzájutni?
les couleurs que tu as choisis sont vraiment parfaites, c'est extra!
et bravo pour ton très joli coussinet
je suis aussi inscrite au sal
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
amazing peacock!
Nina! Gyönyörűek a fonalaid és engedd meg, hogy büszke legyek Rád, mert én nagyon büszke vagyok! ;)
Bogi meglepije is nagyon szép, nagyon tetszik!! :)
Oohlala - love, love all the new colors and the pinkeep!
The colours you've chosen are great, just perfect for this sampler.
And the peacock pincushion is super cute, I'm sure your friend is happy
Oh WOW! Love the floss colors. SOOOO pretty.
Nagyon szép színeket választottál.
A találka meg mindig jó, már én is alig várom!
A pufi párna meg nagyszerű ajándék lett!
Beautiful Pinkeep-
Great new colors for your threads
Olá Nina! Lindo trabalho. Estou passando para deixar um abraço bem apertado e um beijo no coração. Fica com Deus. Algecira
What a cute little pincushion! The colour is so lovely!
You've picked some great colours for the sampler.
This is so beautiful!!!!!!!
Your Sampler au bouquet is going to be great on Floba with your threads! And I LOVE the peacock :)
Post a Comment