March 11, 2011

Primitive contest - my giveaway gift (edited)

Igyekeztem jó képeket készíteni, kihasználandó a csodás napos időt, hát,
nem vagyok benne biztos, hogy olyan szépnek látja mindenki a színeket, mint amilyenek valójában... Ez volt az, amit korábban nem tudtam még mutatni. Egy "verseny" darabja, ahol vásárlási utalványt lehet nyerni, és ettől függetlenül jó volt meghímezni :) Egyben ez lesz valamelyik kedves rendszeres olvasóm ajándéka.Március 15-én fogok sorsolni. Remélem, örülni fog a leendő tulajdonos ennek az üzenő táblának :)

*A játékban való részvétel mindössze annyi, hogy légy a rendszeres olvasóm.*

I have tried take nice photos in this great sunny day but I'm not sure all of you can see the bright colors I can see real...
This is that piece I couldn't show you early, it is a part of a contest by The Primitive Hare, and this message board is my blogoversary giveaway gift
to one of my readers. I hope you like it :)
I will draw a name (number) at 15th of March.
*To enter my giveaway you need to become my follower, that's all.*

ThePrimitiveHare_PrimitiveContest_byNina_2011March
Elly's Pillow
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

56 comments:

unikat said...

Gyönyörű!
S micsoda szépséges keret!
Ennek mindenki csak örülhet, ha megkaphatja.

Szép hétvégét neked is!

Lee Albrecht said...

Sempre um lindo trabalho!! Visite o meu blog... tem uma postagem com as suas linhas.
Um abraço

Débora Aguirre said...

It's gorgeous!! What do I have to do to enter your giveaway? Best regards, Débora

Ulla said...

What a great giveaway! Please enter my name in the drawing.

suunnittelija(at)suomi24.fi

april said...

Как нежно и красиво!

Kim Reid said...

I would love to enter your beautiful giveaway!!
Thanks :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

Nina said...

Köszönöm :)

Thank you Girls, there's nothing to do to enter to my giveaway just be my follower :( That's all.

MartyG said...

What a great message board. Please enter me into the drawing.

Thanks,

Marty Greiner

Hillery said...

It's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the opportunity.

Elena said...

Es precioso!! Gracias por el sorteo.
http://mirincondepuntodecruz-elena.blogspot.com/

Szilvi said...

Ó Nina, fantasztikus vagy! Én már nyertem Tőled pont egy ilyen alkalommal, és nem szeretnék telhetetlen lenni, de mégis egy ici-picit reménykedek....

F.Gina said...

Hát ez csodás !

Mamen said...

Preciosoooooooo !!!!

Un besote

Deb said...

It's gorgeous. I've been a follower for a while but never joined your followers. I just did. Your board is really beautiful!!

N. Adri said...

Gyönyörű! Biztos vagyok benne, hogy ennek mindenki örülne! Szeretnék én lenni a szerencsés... :-)

Patty C. said...

Just Beautiful Nina - I adore it !!!
(I am a follower ;))

LiahonaGirl said...

I've been a follower for about a year. Your work is gorgeous.

Teresa S. said...

I have been a follower for a while now. And followed you right over to the Jardin Prive SAL! Please enter me in your giveaway. :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful Nina. I love it. Please enter me. x

Carol Anna said...

Gyönyörű! Nagyon tetszik!

szaberka said...

Én csak reménykedem és reménykedem...

Unknown said...

beautiful finish ;)))
ciao Maria

angelasweby said...

I would love to be entered for your giveaway Nina. Your work is so beautiful. I always enjoy looking at the creative way you finish your lovely stitching.
Many thanks for the opportunity :>)
Best wishes Angela
john.sweby@btinternet.com

Timici said...

nagyon szuper! jól illene az előszobánkba, hasonló színe van a járólapunknak, mint a keret:o)))

Violet said...

Nina, it's beautiful! You did such a great job. Your lucky winner is going to be thrilled:)

(((Hugs)))
Violet

Carol R said...

Hi NIna. I am already a follower so please can I enter your draw for this lovely giveaway?

cerato said...

Gorgeous!! Please enter me, Nina.
Hugs

Lisa V said...

What a gorgeous finish. Pls enter me for a chance to win, I have been a follower for a long time.
Hugs
LISA V

Theresa said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous finish!!!! Enjoy your day off~

Ellen said...

Gorgeous! Love your hand-dyed fabric!

Hugs,

IrLik said...

Very nice and elegant! I really like it!

Blu said...

Amazing! You make some spectacular finishes!

Márti said...

Nagyon szép - tetszene...!!! ;)
Jó hétvégét! :)))

Ányi said...

Zseniális színösszeállítás, gyönyörű munka!

Jucus said...

Nagyon szuper összeállítás! A kerete is nagyon tetszik és a kis minta is!

Raquel Blasco said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Ledana said...

Nina, it looks great! :) Wonderful finish!

Carin said...

Oh my Nina, that is just beautiful. Those colors are so lovely and that frame is to good for words. Wonderful !! I love how you finished it. Hope you win by that contest !!

Gemma said...

Nina is very wonderful!!
Please enter my name in the drawing.

Thanks!!

dandelion said...

Excellent! You always have excellent work!

Tatkis said...

Lovely design and very beautiful, original and useful finish!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Virtudes said...

Es bellísimo su trabajo. Saludos.

Romy said...

I am your follower :-) and I love this work!!! thanks for the chance ;-))
hugs,
Romina

Anonymous said...

il est merveilleux!!!! bravo ma belle
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Margott said...

Such a beautifull!!!!!
All your works always make my day!!!
Have a wonderfull and inspiring week, Dear Nina!!

COUSON said...

Thanks for this giveaway.Love.Bea

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

hallo Nina i am a follower and your giveawawy is verry beautiful

Barbi said...

Hihetetlenül gyönyörű ajándék! :D

Barbi said...

Ja, és a színei abszolút passzolnának az előszobánkba! :D ;D

Scrap said...

C'est adorable ! votre blog est très agréable , merci por partager avec nous !
très bonne semaine !

Zsófi said...

Ó, nagyon szép!!! Jó nézegetni!

Jewellery Bijou said...

Hi,I have been following your blog for a while and I really love it,very inspirational,I have recently started blogging as well,please visit me as well:

www.jewellerybijou.com

Marilyn said...

HI Nina,
What a lovely piece for your Giveaway! I would be honored to have a piece you have stitched in my home. I am and have been a follower! You inspire me!!

Blessings
Marilyn
www.fancifulstitches.blogspot.com

Listochek said...

What a great giveaway! Please enter my name in the drawing.
Thanks.Antonina :)))

Vaida said...

Wonderful choice of colours, Nina! So warm and soft... Great version of Elly's Pillow!

Carolyn NC said...

Nina, this is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online