March 15, 2011

The winner is...

A mai napon 1607 rendszeres olvasóm van, tehát ennyiből sorsolok :)
Az előző bejegyzésben látható fali üzenőtáblám nyertese pedig nem más, mint...
Today I see I have 1607 followers, thank you, and now the winner is...


Veromilu, congratulations, please contact me in email, and let me know 
your postal address. You won the message board from my last post.

Thank you all of my followers/registered readers, I'm so happy you like reading and visiting my blog! Thank you!

Köszönöm minden olvasómnak, és gratulálok Veromilunak!
Ma még lesz egy bejegyzésem később :)

Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

8 comments:

unikat said...

Gratulálok a nyertesnek!

Vaida said...

Congratulations to the winner :))

N. Adri said...

Igazán szerencsés, gratulálok neki!

Listochek said...

Congratulations to the winner !!!

Jucus said...

Gratula Vero-nak!

Carol Anna said...

Gratulálok a nyertesnek!

veromilu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
veromilu said...

Just receive Nina, it's a beautiful work, I'm very happy to receive this gift
kiss
veromilu
http://veromilu.kazeo.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online