March 21, 2011

Never enough stash...

Soha nem lehet elég kellékünk, hozzávalónk, kincsünk. Mindegy, hogy fordítjuk, a lényeg, hogy néhanapján kell némi újdonság, mert megérdemeljük.
Kincseim Anitától és Sylvie-től. De jó is csomagot kapni! :)
Főleg, ha olló is van benne :)

We can never have enough stash, treasures... Whatever we call our new items. Because we deserve. Here are some new treasures from Anita and Sylvie.
I love receiving packages! :) And love collect scissors!

Stash_1_2011March_Nina
Stash from Anita

A BBD könyvbe belelapozhattok itt :) Fotók a teljesség igénye nélkül.
You can see this booklet inside here. Only photos, no charts!

Stash_2_scissors_2011March_Nina
Scissors: Owl scissors, Fleur de Lys and Woven scissors by Kelmscott D.

Stash_3_2011March_Nina
I have changed threads for these Sweethearts kits with Becky.
Thank you Becky, I'm happy to receive these :)

Stash_5_2011March_Nina
New design by C'Mon Monde, from Des Filles et une Aiguille


Korábban készült ez a kis minta, de eddig valahogy elbújt a fotógép elől... :)

I've stitched this tiny design but it was hide from my photo machine :)

PSPF_Duo Brodeuse_with my color Crimson Fire_by Nina
Duo Brodeuse


PSPF_Duo Brodeuse_closeup_by Nina

Természetesen szívecske lesz, némi levendulával töltve. Ha szeretné valaki, most szóljon, mert el fogom adni :)

I will finish as a heart of course, and will fill some lavander dried flowers. If you would like to purchase this heart, please let me know, I would like to sell.
Thank you! :)


Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

15 comments:

Patty C. said...

Your stash is wonderful Nina - Congrats !!

Mák said...

Wooow!Nah ilyen kis csomagnak én is nagyon tudnék örülni!Nagyon szépek az új szerzeményeid!

Listochek said...

Congratulation Nina, treasures you got, wonderful !!!scissors ,look like owl, so cute!!!
Antonina:)

Betti said...

Ezt nem hiszem el!!! Éppen ma szereztem meg a BBD legújabb szépségeit...az ember ilyenkor azonaal, rögtön abban a pillanatban neki akar állni legalább 8 db hímzésnek...:P
De a tulipános házzal kezdem, az biztos...meg a fonalaiddal.:)

Ányi said...

Szépeket kaptál, Nina!
(Az írásod viszont nehezen olvasható, furák az ékezetes betűk.)

Cristina said...

I like all the scissors' Anita, I wish I could get my hands on them all! And you got the graphics are great!
I love to walk about your blog, always learning something new...

COUSON said...

Hi Nina,I got the same charts:BBD & CmonMonde!!That's wonderfull projects!!Love.Couson

Raquel Blasco said...

The black scissor is wonderful!!
Marvelous stash!! You have now a lot of work to do :-D

franca said...

Ottimi acquisti! Mi piace tutto!
Franca

unikat said...

Élvezet lehet ilyen csomagokat kapni!

PuntiniPuntini said...

Shopping always makes us happy!!! ^__^

Paola.

Varla Lee said...

It's true!! Never can be tired to have things that we all love!! Very "delicious" gifts. Thanks for share with us and let me clouse my mouth (LOL)^_^ happyxxx--- Varla Lee

Anna Zont said...

WOW!
I call my purchases "Pension reserve".
I do not have time to sew all that I buying :))))))

Melinda said...

Hűűű mennyi szépség!:) Hímezz belőle sok szépet...és persze mutogass!:D

Vaida said...

Oh, what a wonderful addition to your collection of scissors! And yes, girls have to shop once in a while :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online