March 4, 2011

Tulipán és TUSAL

Haladgatok ezzel a csodás mintával :) Jajj de jó lenne már készen lenni vele!

Showing you my progress on this beautiful design :) I wish I'd have done!

Barbi_Tulipan_by Nina_in progress_2011March
Barbi_Tulipan_by Nina_in progress_closeup_2011March
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me, color 'Freezing Chocolat'
Nina's Threads (Bark, Dark Chocolate, Grizzly, Rose Tea, Amethyst)
and one color is from Bucilla

Mivel újhold van, ideje mutatni a TUSAL keretében a maradékos kübrist :)
Sajnos nem sok fonalfecnivel gyarapodott....

Today was new moon, so here is a picture about my TUSAL ORT jar...
Sorry there's not much more ORT in it...

TUSAL_2011March

Hétfő este, ha minden igaz, mutatok új fonalszíneket :)
I will show you new colors of threads on Monday (evening in my time), I hope.


Take care, wish you all a great weekend!
Keep stitchin'
Nina

23 comments:

Melinda said...

Csodás lesz!!Egyre jobban tetszik:)

Noëlle said...

C'est vraiment très beau!

Patty C. said...

Beautiful work Nina :)

manuricama.blogspot.com said...

Mi piaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Un casinoooooooooooooooooooooo

vitadolce63 said...

Bellissimo e molto fine, come sempre!! Annavita

Isa said...

Beautiful embroidery, I like the colours!

Have a lovely weekend!

PuntiniPuntini said...

Wow! I love it!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea about what is written there... but I adore the flowers...beautiful design!
Paola.

Alisa said...

Beautiful work and I love your scissors! :)

Kate said...

Beautiful stitching - love the colours.

Barbi said...

De jó lesz! :D Én a tetején kezdtem. :D Látom, te csökkentetted a csomók számát, én hagytam, hisz így terveztem, csak egy ráhajtással böktem. Így egész jó! :D Pusz!Ó, és gyönyörű az ollód! :D

crosstitchfairy said...

So so beautiful I love the colours ! your threads are fantastic Nina can't stop stitching with ;-)
Have a nice wk end Cold but so sunny in Normandy
Take care of you Keep stitching .Marielle

Hilda said...

I love this colours that you stitch this tulipan sampler!

Love from Austria
Hilda

Carol R said...

Beautiful colour combination Nina and a lovely start! Tell me about those gorgeous scissors please!

unikat said...

Jaj, Nina ez nagyon szép már most is. Biztos nagy örömet szerzel majd vele.

Vaida said...

Lovely colours on your tulips!

Unknown said...

Очень хорошие у вас работы.

Gladys Creativa said...

Really beatuful Nina, congrats!

Joy said...

Nina, such beautiful work as always. I just adore visiting your blog and seeing the beauty. Looking forward to more!

COUSON said...

Thanks for your coming and your comment.I love so much your threads!Love.Couson

Daffycat said...

That is a beautiful photo of your ORTs!

Anna Zont said...

It is really beautiful!
And colours are amazing!

Anonymous said...

sublime et tes couleurs sont si douces
bises d'Azalée xxx

enza said...

WoW, .... I love!!!! Enza xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online