Annyira belehúztam az utóbbi pár este alatt, hogy többet is hímeztem, mint a harmadik részhez kellett volna :) Jó ám hímezni nagyon :)
I'm enjoying working on this design so much in the evenings so I have stitched more than the 3rd part is :) Have you ever felt this too? :)
Nórival egy ideje néha összedolgozunk, én gyártom szorgosan a szalagrózsákat (100% selyemszalagból, ami finom puha), ő pedig csodás ékszerekké alakítja azokat. Hát elég nehéz lehet némelyiktől megválnia, pl. attól, amit én kértem, hogy nekem fejezze be. Íme a szépségeim, csodás türkizes-kakós színekben, egyszerűen imádom!! Nóri, nagyon köszönöm!
Nóri and me work together sometimes, I am making ribbon roses (using 100% soft silk ribbons) and she is crating wonderful jewels with them. I think it can be hard to sell all pieces because they are so wonderful! Like these which are my beautiful new treasures :) Nóri, thank you so much!
necklace and ring, photo by Tündérműhely
Dolgozom még a lenvásznakkal, fotózom, képet szerkesztek, címkét gyártok, de elvileg a héten, hétvégén már közzé fogom tenni, remélem :) Várjátok?
Still working on the linens, take photos, edit photos, making paper tags, but I hope this weekend I can publish them. Are you waiting for? :)
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina



35 comments:
C'est une merveille!
I love this work!!! But 1x1 is really hard for me :S
Mu english is horrible, but
I love it made this SAL with you. When you want, visit me.
Kiss and good week-
vgbporta@yahoo.com.ar
http://keprincondeartesanias.blogspot.com
Very very beautiful works.
Compliments Nadia
Mindig megnézem a Meskán a NinásNóri dolgokat, csodásak! De nekem eddig ez a tejeskávé színű a legszebb!!
Your sampler looks wonderful so far. And that jewelry - absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous stitching, love your colors! I am looking forward to your hand dyed linens.
Hugs,
Csodásan haladsz a Jardin Privé mintával.
Az új ékszereid szépségesek, s a vásznat, jaj, hát tudod, hogy mennyire várom!
A keretezéseid is nagyon szépek lettek. Bár csak fele ilyen "ügyetlenül" tudnék én ilyet csinálni!
Lovely jewelry made with the silk ribbon - Beautiful !!!And as always you are so good with colors -I like the threads you are using for your SAL piece.
I'm sure your fabric will be gorgeous -Who wouldn't be waiting for it !!!!!!
This is such a beautiful sampler!!!!!!
and the jewelry is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
The stitching is really nice. But the jewellery conquered my heart! The colours and style are wonderful!!!
Comme tu brodes vite! C'est SPLENDIDE!!!
merveilleux!!! bravo Nina
bises d'Azalée xxx
Lovely progress - I'm enjoying following this project too - may have to add it to my to do list.
Great jewellery too.
Love love love your colours! I know I say it everytime, but everytime I see pictures of your SAL, I just feel spring :)
Oh, this looks just gorgeous stitched one over one, Nina! And your beautiful threads are just perfect for this piece :)
WOW! Wonderful works!
Franca
Szépségesek!
Nina! Bravo!
A Jardin Prive hímzésedért oda vagyok meg vissza:DDD
Az ékszerek meseszépek,ezek a színek csodássak!!
A vásznakat pedig nanááá,hogy várjuk!:D
Hi Nina,
it's a good job, really. Great progress !!! Beautiful!
And jewels ... one word gorgeous ... wow
Big hugs
Eva
Hi Nina ,your sampler is a beauty and I love so much these jewels!Kisses.Couson
Hi Nina!
I loved their work, are very creative and very original.
Visit my blog.
Greetings from Brazil.
Roberto
Your SAL is absolutely perfect!! I love it so much :)) Looking forward to more updates.
Enjoy the jewelry, it's very pretty!
Big hugs!
Violet
What a beautiful design! I just love that SAL. Your friend's jewelry is amazing, too--you make a wonderful team!
Oh, Nina, this sampler is perfect with those pastell colours!!!!
Jewerly with silk ribbons roses is just pure beauty!!!!!
I love Your works, Nina - You know that!
Recently I have no time for my stitching :-((((( I`ve started something but...:-((((((
Have a very special week, Dear Nina!
very beautiful
have a good day
very beautiful!!!!!!
Nina your stitching is looking wonderful !!
I love those jewelry, beautiful colors !!
Hi, lovely design lovely scissors too. Congratulations for your job.
Hugs.
Your ribbon roses are just beautiful !!!
Gorgeous works!!
Hugs
Este bordado es una joya,beautiful.
How do u manage to ad your name so beautifully to the fabric? Is it stitched or written upon?
Ehren, my name and logo is not stitched, it's just put on the photo with GIMP. (picture editor software)
I always mark my photos.
Post a Comment