Egy fészbúkos barátom megkért, hogy készítsek valami méltót a közeledő házassági évfordulójukra. Több minta is szóba jött, emelett szólt azonban, hogy már félig meghímeztem, hetedik érzékből :)
Mónikának megtetszett, remélem, keretben méltó ajándék lesz a párjának :)
A friend of mine on facebook asked me to make something beautiful for her and her husband's marriage anniversary. I have shown her more designs, she has choosen this one which was half-finished. Do I have a seventh sense because I have started to stitch it weeks ago? :)
I hope this picture in a perfect frame will be the greatest gift to her husband :)
Hearts & Flowers © Carriage House Samplings
40ct Newcastle linen
HDF silks by Vikki Clayton
(Primitive Barn Red, BeBopped, Quince 1405, Penny Wort 3443, Victorian Mint, Penny Wort 3445,
Earth Stars 5217) and SNC Snow Drift
Earth Stars 5217) and SNC Snow Drift
Ez a fasüti Enikő műve, fonaltartó, de hímzés is mehet az elejére,
de annyira megtetszett, amikor mutatta, hogy elkunyiztam :)
This wooden biscuit is made by Eni, this can be a thread winder or
I can put on a stitching, I will figure out how will I use.
Új pecsételőkre is szert tettem, tetszenek, sokféle van mostmár :)
És terv is velük. Igyekszem minden ötletemet szép lassan megvalósítani :)
Csak egy gyors fotó az egyikről...
I have some new wooden stamps. And many plans, also. I hope I will find time to do all my plans in the close future :)
Here is about one...
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina



19 comments:
It's so beautiful, Nina. Happy Day to You. Smiles...
Beautiful finish for your friend!
Nagyon szép lett a minta.
De a pecsételődtől nagyon kész vagyok! Hű, de nagyon tutik! S amire használtad az is úgy tetszik!
Hearts and Flowers = very beautiful and romantic looking.
It´s so beautiful!!
I love this design... and about stamps... I love them too! ^__^ I'm creating something with a beautiful scissor stamp...
Paola.
Исключительно нежно, красиво и изысканно!!!
beautiful stitch for you friend ;)))
ciao Maria
Szép lett a szív!
OH, it's sooo pretty! I'm sure Monika is going to be thrilled with it:))
I'm glad you seem to be getting your mojo back:) Maybe you could help me find mine, LOL:))
(((HUGS)))
Violet
Jó kis évfordulós ajándék lesz! :) Kíváncsi vagyok, mit kezdesz a keksszel ;)))
Gorgeous finish. Your friend must be smitten.
Wow!! Beautiful finishes!!!!!! The Hears and Flowers will make your friend very happy~~~~
Love your stamped hearts~~~
What a beautifull heart with lovely colors!Lots of foundest thoughts.Couson
Na igen, a csodás hímzéseket már megszoktuk Tőled, a pecsétes szívecskék pedig nagyon tutik. Igazi Ninás darabok lettek.
Beautiful stitching and beautiful hearts !!
Your CHS finish for your friend is beautiful.
Il ricamo è bellissimo e gli stampini stupendi. Complimenti per tutto.
Ciao
Sara
The CHS heart is a perfect present for a wedding! And I love your stamped hearts, too
Post a Comment