Az elmúlt jópár nap, inkább hét termése. Valahogy mélyponton vagyok,
az alkotókedvem nulla, még hímezni sincs erőm, kedvem. Ezek is nagyon nehezen születtek meg, de készen vannak, és szerintem szépek.
Here are my latest finished pieces from last days weeks, I don't find my mood to create something or stitch something! Where is my mojo?!
I think these smalls are beautiful, what do you think?
Szeretném eladni ezeket. Bővebb infó róluk itt.
I would like to sell them. They are posted here with infos.
Duo Brodeuse
✿ ✿ ✿
Design is by Danybrod
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me (color Vintage Powder Lilac light)
Nina's Threads - Eggplant
✿ ✿ ✿
Design by Manka
32ct Antique white Murano evenweave
Waterlilies by Caron silk, color Williamsburg
DMC perle 12, Anchor crochet yarn
beads
✿ ✿ ✿
felt covered pocket calendar
Ehhez hasonlót egyszer régen láttam valahol. Most eszembe jutott :)
✿ ✿ ✿
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina


25 comments:
Des merveilles!
Piękne rzeczy tworzysz.
Egyszerre ennyi mindent!
Ez nem kevés ám, s mind készre állítva.
Szépségek lettek!
A fejléced pedig imádom. Amikor belépek mindig eszembe jut, hogy ez talán nekem a leginkább tetsző. Remélem sokáig marad még.
I love them! well done
Nagyon szép minden egyes darab :)
I think your smalls are beautiful Nina! I especially love how you've finished Dany's design...what a great idea! :o)
Egytől egyig Gyönyörűek!!! nem fáj a szíved ,hogy meg kell válnod tőlük?:D
Pihenj,töltődj egy kicsit!!:)
Nina,beautiful!
So cute those smalls!
Paola.
Those "smalls" with their own "soul" are just adorable!
French could say: "magnifique" :-)
Huggs, have a nice all week, Dear Nina!
P.S. Your threads are "one and only" , You know what I mean...
Wonderful stitching. They are all so beautiful and you have truly have a gift for this.
~Nan
very lovely small ornaments:) My favorite second one by Dany's design very interesting finish:)
so cute and beatiful!
ils sont tous les trois superbes
bises d'Azalée xxx
Nina, you always do such beautiful work...true inspiration. I wish we were neighbors!
Your smalls are beautiful. You did a wonderful job finishing and the threads look beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
you create such beautiful work! ♥
Lovely finishes! You are always so perfect right to the last detail!!
Szeretnék én is egy ilyen alkotói válságot...:))) MIlyen jó lenne ilyen szépségesen befejezni a befejezetlen dolgaimat...
so beatiful!
Très jolis tous ces petits ouvrages !!!
Bravo Nina !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou de Saint-Pierre et Miquelon
Hi Nina:))
I'm so happy to be visiting your blog again!!!!!
Your smalls are as beautiful as ever:) I especially love the white one because I'm too chicken to work the specialty stitches, LOL:))
Lots of love!
Violet:)
Sorry about the deleted comment. R was still logged on.
Gyönyörűek Nina, nagyon tetszenek! :)
It s so romantic *)Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment