May 30, 2011

Hearts... what else?

Ismét kérésre készült egy szív, olyan férfiasabb színvilággal. Most eljutottam oda, hogy egy ideig magamnak szeretnék hímezni, ha időm engedi :)

Heart for a request, again :) Now I feel I would like to do my stitchings, so I will stitch my projects when I have time... :)

Bonheur_ffi_1_by Nina
Letters

Wooden hearts, just a little decoration. I think they are nice :)
Hearts from Hababann. I have painted, decorated them.

wooden hearts_by Nina

More informations are here.


Take care and keep stitchin'

Nina


12 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh Nina, as usual your finishes are gorgeous...in fact I ❤ your hearts!

Thanks for the pics, you always inspire me.

XOXO
Ma

Евгешшшка said...

Very beautifully!

Monika said...

Csodaszépek ismét!!!!Azok a kis szív-vállfa akasztók is tüneményesek!

Anonymous said...

Your hearts are just lovely. As usual. :)

yuli-prezent said...

So lovely hearts!

Márti said...

De tök jók!!!! ;) Nagyon-nagyon tetszenek! :)

Claudine said...

Qu'est-ce qu'ils sont beaux ! Bisous

COUSON said...

You made lovely hearts with a delicious fragrance!Couson

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Ezek a barna/szürke akasztósok. NINA! ŐŐŐŐRÜLET ! milyen jók! :)

sana said...

Lovely!!!
Beautiful finish!
The fragrance of the lavender is wonderful!

enza said...

very original ideas! :):):) Fantastic!!! Enza xxx

cross stitch kits said...

love the heart in cross stitch. beautiful work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online