June 2, 2011

TUSAL June

Elfelejtettem tegnap.....
I've totally forgotten....

TUSAL_ORT jar 2011June

Mentségem kettő van, el vagyok havazva nagyon, ennyire még soha, másrészt áramszünetek tarkítják napjainkat, nem kicsi galibákat okozva...


Napok óta készülök fotózni, de sehogy nem akarnak normális képek készülni. Nem értem, mi a bibi. Bekereteztettem Anyukámnak a sok éve hímzett Arablányt, és képtlen vagyok lefotózni. Annyira csúnya elmosódott képek lesznek :( Úgyhogy, majd a jövő hétvégén nála a falon fotózom :)
Fotóztam végre a 3 új fonalam is, köztük a fonalas játék nyertes színét :)
Bővebb infó itt.

I have been trying taking photos days ago but I don't know why I was not able to take good pictures. I would liked to show my last framed picture, Arabian woman by Lanarte which I have stitched more than 5 years ago, this will be a gift to my Mom who loves this design. But I couldn't take good photos... I will show later, when I gave it to Mom. But I have published my 3 new colors of threads, one is the winner color on my thread-game some weeks ago, called White Sheep. See here.
És, van egy új medálom :) Több darabom van, ha valakit érdekel... klikk.
And, I have a new pendant :) I have some more, if you like... click.
Olyan, mint ez... :)  Looks like this... :)


Take care and keep stitchin'

Nina

3 comments:

Kathy Ellen said...

Your pendant is so lovely, Nina. I admire your wonderful creations so much!

Daffycat said...

Your ORTs are beautiful!

Lany Meireles said...

Hola querida,

Hace mucho que no paso por aquí, y como ya me encuentro algo mejor de la tendinitis he pasado para ver lo que andas haciendo, y he visto muchas cositas bonitas,enhorabuena por tus labores....me encantan....
Besos,
Lany

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online