June 7, 2011

Sokminden

Kezdjük hímzésekkel!
Mindjárt a Jardin Privé SAL-lal, amibe a hétvégén böködtem annyit, hogy le ne maradjak... De lemaradtam így is. De nem baj, azért a nyáron kész lesz ám :)

Let's start with stitching projects!
First here is my progress on Jardin Privé SAL. I try to follow the organizer Virginie but she is so fast :) Nevermind, I will finish it this Summer.

JP_SAL_part 8_by Nina_2011June
Sampler aux Bouquets

Design is by Danybrod
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me (color Vintage Powder Lilac light)
Nina's Threads - Eggplant
lace: my hand dyed, color Eggplant
by order_3_design by Danybrod_made by Nina_2011June
by order_2_design by Danybrod_made by Nina_2011June

24 comments:

IrLik said...

Nina, great embroidery! Very nice!

Hazel said...

Your progress on SaB is amazing. I am just about finishing part 1. In fact I am having a little trouble with the "x" in part 1. Everybody seems to have done their "x" differently to the actual chart. x

Calor de Hogar Tejidos said...

Nina te esta quedando bellisimo!!!!
Felicidades!!!
Isa

ya_alla said...

Очень красивые работы! А подушка-игольница просто покорила! Очень красиво! :)

Theresa said...

Wow~~~ Beautiful works!!!!!!!!

Анна Гончарова said...

Супер! Очень красиво!!!

Silvia said...

Decisamente belle le tue creazioni!!
I disegni sono originali e ben colorati, praticamente incantevoli!!
Mi sono da poco registrata al tuo sito grazie alle tue opere, anche se non capisco bene la tua lingua riesco a scriverti grazie al traduttore Google...
Aspetto con ansia il tuo prossimo post, baci Silvia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching Nina...as always. LOVE your Jardin, but also your cute pillow. The fabric color and the thread colors are just gorgeous too.

Koala said...

Nice progress, Nina! I'm a little bit behind :-) I've read about hand-dying - you are right, it's a hand-made things, they can't be 100% same! And I must say your threads are consistent with the colours, so nobody should complain :-)

Margott said...

Hi Dear Nina!!!
Today I say:
1. Beautiful
2. Molto bello
3.Slicznie
4. Priekrasno
5.Wunderschön
6.Pulchra
7.Magnifique
xoxo
Margott
P.S. Have a very SPECIAL week, Dear Nina!!!!

Connys Cottage said...

hello,


that is very very lovely....

hugs Conny

Anna Zont said...

The process is amaizing!!!
And the pillow is lovely!

Carin said...

Your stitching is beautiful as ever and I love your hand dyed threads (from your previous post). I like how the color sometimes changed.

Kate said...

Lovely progress on your SAL.

PuntiniPuntini said...

I think you're fast too! You're stitching it 1x1, it takes a little bit more time.. but the finish will be great... You picked such nice colors... i love it!
Paola.

Dovilė said...

lovely works, Nina:) very beautiful!

Isabel said...

Gorgeus as always.The fabric and floss colours are fantastic.
Congratulations
Have a good weekend.

Azalée said...

bravo pour ton sal de jardin privé
moi je suis très en retard ;o)
bises d'Azalée xxx

COUSON said...

Thanks for your visit,Nina.I ve choosen the same threads as yours :your stitching is gorgeous!!Love

unikat said...

Nagyon szép a Jardin Privé mintád. a párnácska szintúgy.

Vászon érdekel, a te izlésed pedig nekem bejön, így majd tuti, hogy a kész színekből tudok majd választani.

Bertie said...

I do love your progress on Le Jardin, a mystery for me so very exciting what's next.
Your pillow from Danybrod is fabulous, I love the dyed lace:))

Melinda said...

A SAL hímzésedért teljesen oda vagyok,de ezt úgyis tudod:DD Csodaszép lesz,vagyis már most is az!!
A kis párnácska gyönyörűűű!!:D

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

I wish I could stitch like you. The things you make are wonderfull.

Mira por mi ventana said...

Hola Nina, tus dordados son maravillosos, el bolso es muy bonito.

Un beso desde España. Encarna.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online