June 13, 2011

Arabian woman

Nem is emlékszem, hány éve hímeztem ki ezt a képet. Talán 2006-ban.
Anyukámnak mindig is nagyon tetszett, nekem meg már egy ideje teljesen más képek jönnek be, úgyhogy az idei születésnapjára ezt ajándékoztam neki :)
A fotók rémesen rosszak, mert itthon hagytam a fotógépem, Apué megadta magát, úgyhogy ennyire telt.

I cannot remember well when have I stitched this picture. Maybe in 2006. Mom always loved this picture so much, my style has changed over the years, so I thought it is more hers like mine. This is my birthdays gift for her.
Photos are so bad, sorry, but I forgot bring my camera with me there.

Lanarte_Arabian Woman_by Nina_framed in 2011
Arabian Woman

16 comments:

Noëlle said...

Les deux sont superbes!

Barbi said...

Szép ez a kép! Jó, hogy Neked vannak ilyenek elfekvőben! :D Én soha nem jutok el odáig. :D
Nagyon klassz lesz a kis tartó is! :D
Mióta ígérem a megbeszélt mintát! Hjaj, már nagyon szégyenlem magam...

Ellen said...

Arabian Woman is gorgeous! My taste and style in cross stitch also change over time. Now I love samplers and French designs!

That ort bag of VS is absolutely awesome! Will follow your progress.

Hugs,

Mouse said...

the ort bag is fabulous :) can't wait to see your progress on this :) lovely design for you mum .... and my tastes have changed over the years too :) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

unikat said...

Szép ez a kép, de a Victorian Sampler terved még annál is.
Hű, de kiváncsian várom!

Michelle S. said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! It is very special when you can give her something handmade by you.
My taste gave changed a lot too in the last couple of years.
Ort bag is lovely and I’m looking forward to see your progress and final result.

Hugs,
Michelle

Szilvi said...

Ahogy én ismerlek a Tiéd még sokkal szebb lesz mint az eredeti, és ez nem puncsolás, de fantasztikus érzéked van összeválogatni a dolgokat, ami ugye fél siker.Várom!

Ruth said...

Beautiful! And inspirational too!!! I started Arabain Woman a couple years ago and have maybe an inch or two done so far. :) I really need to get to work on her.

Theresa said...

Finishing Arabian Woman is a very big achievement!!!!! I'm sure your mom loved it!!!!!!

That ort bag is so interesting~~ Can't wait to see your start~~

Newsee said...

Emlékszem a képedre élőben, már akkor is nagyon szépnek láttam! Az édesanyád biztosan örült neki.
A hímzett tartódra nagyon kíváncsi leszek, mert mindig egyedi alkotás lesz a végére ;-)

Patty C. said...

Your work is lovely as always Nina - Your mother will be thrilled.

Looking forward to your seeing your new start ;)

rose victorien said...

ils sont superbe
rose

Melinda said...

Csodaszép lett a keretezett képed!Anyud gondolom odáig volt érte!:)
A VS minta pedig ígéretes szépség nagyon!!:DD

Claudine said...

Ton blog est superbe ! J'aime tout. Bisous

Anonymous said...

merveilleux cadeau pour ta Maman elle a été très gâtée c'est sublime
et ce nouveau projet de V.Sampler est un délice!!!!!!!! superrrrbe
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

boci said...

Oh, ez a doboz gyönyörű, nem csodálom, hogy beleszerettél!

Hihi, a "keep stitching"-ről mindig a Nemo rajzfilm jut eszembe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online