June 15, 2011

Huge gift

Tegnap akkora pakkot kaptam, a szavam is elállt, ellenben, mire kibontottam, már folytak a könnyeim, örömömben :) Megérkezett a várva várt csomagom Michelle-től. Tavaly beszéltünk meg egy privát csereberét, én még decemberben mutattam, amit neki készítettem. Álmomban sem gondoltam volna, hogy ilyen csodát kapok cserébe :) Nagyon-nagyon köszönöm, Michelle!

I have received a really huge package from dear Michelle. I have lost my words yesterday after I opened... :) Last year we decided to make a private exchange. I have showed you what I sent to her (made with love), and now show what she has sent to me. Many-many thanks, Michelle!

gifts from Michelle_1

gifts from Michelle_2
Wonderful box... filled with goodies... :)

gifts from Michelle_3
Design: Gathered Hours
gifts from Michelle_4

gifts from Michelle_5

gifts from Michelle_6
More goodies...

gifts from Michelle_7
Silks and pins...

gifts from Michelle_8
Silk ribbons and chenille...

gifts from Michelle_9

gifts from Michelle_10
Fabulous notebook! The design is a freebie by Passione Ricamo.

gifts from Michelle_11
The small box is by Willow Tree. I love all products by Susan Lordi :)

gifts from Michelle_12
Pink set by DMC, called Breast Cancer edition set. And a beautiful collection of sticky papers :)

gifts from Michelle_13
Lakeside Linen, Blackbird Designs patchwork fabrics, love all! Love those wooden and cardboard bobbins too :)

gifts from Michelle_14
Merci beaucoup!

gifts from Michelle_15
Kits, calendar with lovely birdies :)

gifts from Michelle_16
Yes, I'm a coffeeholic :)

gifts from Michelle_17
... and love powder pink color so much!

gifts from Michelle_18
What a great idea, coaster set :))

És, ami szintén fantasztikus, címkék a nevemmel, címemmel és logómmal :)
És csak a logómmal is, jó sok :) Köszönöm!

And, here are my new address labels, and labels with my logo :)) Many thanks!

address labels from Michelle

Michelle, thank you SO much for everything, I keep all as my treasures!


Ha már úgyis hosszú ez a bejegyzés, fokozom picit :) Két kép még... apróságokról, amik ha lassan is, de készülnek :)
Főleg kulcstartók lesznek, és pár medál, lánccal...

Even if this post is long, here are 2 more photos... about smalls... I am making... slowly, I know :) Mainly keyholders, and some pendants...

half-finished smalls_by Nina

Ilyesmik lesznek... I will finish them something like this...
stitched keyholder_by Nina


Take care and keep stitchin'

Nina



44 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful package of beautiful gifts you received Nina. The powder pink linen and threads are gorgeous as are all the other presents. How kind, there are some very nice people out there. Warm regards, Ann ~ Australia.

Анна Гончарова said...

Поздравляю! Подарок шикарный!

Madammeke Ongeduld said...

You are a lukky person

Betti said...

Anyááám, hát nem semmi napod volt ma!:))) A szerencse lánya vagy!:)))

Patty C. said...

Michelle did a lovely job with your gifts Nina - Congratulations

Your works in progress look wonderful - Looking forward to seeing more in the future ;)

Faye said...

Oh Nina~~ What a stunning gift you received from Michelle~~ Her works are beautiful and she sent you some gorgeous items...Enjoy! Faye

Deb said...

Oh my goodness. I think I would have passed out seeing all those goodies! What a wonderful gift to receive!

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous exchange. All of the items are so lovely. LOVE those pins. :)
Love your key holders too. Lovely stitching and finishing :)

unikat said...

Hát erre a csomagra aztán éveket is érdemes várni.
S bizony az én könnyeim is folytak volna. Napokig lehet símogatni ennyi gyönyörűséget.
Mi pedig irigykedünk ennyi szépség láttán, amiknek zömét még soha ilyen kivitelezésben nem pillanthattam. Káprázatos meglepetés.

A kulcstartók pedig szuperek!

erdoseva55 said...

Csodás csomagot kaptál! Ebből fakadó örömből sokáig lehet töltekezni:)

ya_alla said...

Нина, поздравляю, шикарные подарки! Все очень понравилось :)
С нетерпением жду фото брелков на ключи :)

Theresa said...

What a great gift you received!!!!!!! So wonderful!!!!

I love your key ring finish!!! Very pretty!!!

ManóMérce said...

Csak a többieket tudom ismételni, csodaszép ajándékok, ez a kerek doboz... szavakat sem találok.
Igényes ajándék, mint a munkáid.

Dia said...

wow, wow és ismét wow!!! :-)
Hihetetlen, mekkora csomagot kaptál telis tele gyönyörűségekkel!!!
Remélem, láthatjuk majd, amik ezek segítségével készülnek!

Az aprók, amik folyamatban vannak, pedig "Ninásan" szuperek!!! :-)

puszi Dia

LUNA said...

But this beautiful, beautiful little things

yuli-prezent said...

Everything is so very pretty!!! My best congratulations!)

Yuli.

Szentpyr said...

Hűű haaaa!:) Elképzeltem, mekkora készleteid lehetnek ezekből a szépségekből, úgy általában... nagy kétajtós szekrény, vagy esetleg egy gardrób szoba...:)))

A kulcstartóról még. Általában úgy vagyok az ilyesmivel, hogy ha én is meg tudom csinálni akkor, hát... De tudod mit? Ezt simán megvenném! Tökéletes, nagyon-nagyon...:)

Tatkis said...

Fantastic, beautiful and generous gifts! Congratulations to you both :)
I love the box very much!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
your private exchange with Michell was really successfull and wonderful. Both yours and her gifts are soooo perfect and well assorted for each of you!

But I also love the small things you have worked. Gread idea this keyfinders!

Hugs
Hilda

Gabriella said...

Bellissimo post Nina! Mi è piaciuto moltissimo vedere i meravigliosi regali che Michelle ti ha mandato, immagino la tua felicità!!!! Mi sono piaciute anche le 2 foto con il materiale per il tuo nuovo lavoro, complimenti!!! Un bacione dall'Italia

Judit said...

Te atya ég!!! Mennyi minden! Csodálatosak!:)

Melinda said...

Hűűűmeghaaa!Ez nem semmi meglepi,elhiszem,hogy potyogtak a könnyeid!!:)
Gyönyörűek egytől-egyig..alkoss sok szépséget belőlük!:)

Kat said...

WOW! WOW!!! Gorgeous gifts!

Michelle S. said...

I am so happy you like my gifts for you, Nina. Was joy to be part of this private exchange! Your new projects look lovely and I am sure the final result is going to be wonderful.
Thank you for been such a great friend!

Hugs,
Michelle

ArchangelDecker said...

She showed these at Stitcher's Paradise for stitching before she sent them off and they are even more stunning in person.

Lucky you! :)

COUSON said...

As you said:a"huge"gift.It'sso beatifull,I'm jalous!!!Love

Szilvi said...

Őrület!!!!Jó helyre került, mert Te legalább használod is a dolgokat, nem csak simogatod.

Márti said...

... még levegőt is elfelejtettem venni! Mesés csomagot kaptál!!! :)

A kulcstartó is nagyon tetszik, de a félkész munkák is nagyon tutik!!!! :)

Kathy Ellen said...

Truly an amazing and beautiful gifts from Michelle....how wonderful!

Your key holders are really special, and can't wait to see more....

Anonymous said...

waow je suis soufflée!!! incroyable tout ces beaux trésors et toutes ces belles idées de Michelle c'est Noël en plein été Nina
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Christelle said...

C'est magnifique !!Quel cadeau, c'est vraiment exceptionnel!! Bravo à Michelle, bravo pour votre échange... C'est génial, tout est superbe !

Dovilė said...

gorgeous gift! I love all you received, realy teasure:) congrats Nina

Carmen said...

amazing gifts!!

Connys Cottage said...

woooow that is great!


hugs Conny

White style said...

Ciao,
sono Fla www.maisondupointrouge.blogspot.com
nel mio ultimo post di blog ho scritto il tuo nome NINA per i tuoi fili meravigliosi.
Bello anche il tuo ultimo post.
Ma Michelle ha un blog ?
Che bellissime cose ti ha mandato.
Sono incantata.
Ciao.
Fla

cerato said...

Beautiful exchange. Congrats!!

taio said...

excelente trabajo

Vaida said...

Wonderful presents! everything selected with care and love, and stitched things finished so nicely!
Love your small keyholders

Unknown said...

Que regalo tan lindas, bellos detalles. Un abrazo.

Jucus said...

Lélegzetelállító dolgok, ilyesmikről tényleg csak álmodik az ember!:o) Gratulálok hozzájuk, Nina!

Thé Framboises said...

Ces cadeaux cont absolument superbes ! Et ta bannière...MMmmmmm j'adore !

Rêve de fil said...

Quel cadeau somptueux, ton amie t'a énormément gâtée, tout est superbe, chaque détail est parfait!

Laura Violet said...

I Love it!

Monika said...

Csodaszép gyönyörűségek, de jobb helyre nem is kerülhettek volna,mint Hozzád.♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online