Hú, de rég írtam már... Sajnos nem sokminden van, amit mutathatnék.
De egy azért mégis. Picit haladtam ismét ezzel a mintával, legközelebb már készen mutatom :) Remélem, legkésőbb júliusban.
I have written more than 2 weeks ago... sorry, I don't have much things to show... only this one. I have been working on this piece only (except the dyeings, of course). Next time I will show it finished I hope, at least in July!
Sampler aux Bouquets © Jardin Privé
25ct Fein Floba by Zweigart, on over one
with my threads: Cherry Blossom, Old Berry, Sea Breeze, Old Jeans, Olive Oil, Grizzly, Soot,
and WDW Crimson for the border
Megérkezett végre ez a gyönyörűség is, ha befejeztem a SAL-t, ennek ugrok neki :) Alig várom!
Finally I've received this wonderful design, can't wait to start it - after I finish the SAL piece...
AVAS and Gloriana silks...
Silk ribbon is from Michelle (see last post).
A héten, valamikor talán csütörtök-péntek magasságában közzé fogom tenni a legfrissebb lenvásznakat. Köszönöm azok türelmét, akikkel korábban leleveleztem ezeket :)
I will publish my last lot of linens this week, I hope on Thursday or at least on Friday.
Thanks for your patience!
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina
16 comments:
Nagyon szép!
Hi Nina, again without words. I'm not very flattering but certainly I think you have a divine gift to inspire many embroiderers. Nothing but so does your inspiration for me I thank you for your beautiful embroidery and for sharing with us. They are simply divine. Thanks again
Lovely stitching Nina. Looking also forward to see your dyed fabric.
Csodás a Jardin Privé minta, bár a bogárkát nagyon vártam, de várom tovább még.
Az új mintádra pedig nagyon kíváncsi leszek. A fonalak szépségesek!
wow....i love it sooooooooooo much..very lovely stitching xx
It is really beautiful process!
Beautiful sampler and the bag looks a very interesting project, looking forward to see a pic of your progress.
Beautiful stitching Nina! You've gotten a lot done on this design and I love your color modifications.
Gyönyörű lesz Nina,olyan jó pihentetni rajta a szemet...!!!!
great your stitching progress:)
and I'm looking for your new beautiful set:)
bravo Nina je suis presque au même niveau que toi, on va voir bientôt la fin
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Nina, your progress is amazing!! I've never stitched anything that big over 1 thread!!
Your piece is just equisite! And I love what you have coming up next. Gorgeous!
It's a gorgeous WIP! Cannot wait to see it finished!
pięknie:)
Nina, Your gift of stitching always inspires me. Your Sampler Aux Bouquets is just gorgeous! Is the title actually a French design? I would absolutely love to stitch it too!
Oh, but your newest Victoria Sampler "Orts Bag" looks like it to will be another wonderful piece to stitch.
Blessings!
Post a Comment