July 9, 2011

Coeur Amitié


Még egy szív! Tegnap azért nem tettem még fel, mert akinek küldtem, tegnap kapta meg és este már nem írtam ide. 
Violetnek készült, szívvel-lélekkel, sok szeretettel :)

Another heart! I have made it for my dear friend Violet, and she wrote me yesterday my package arrived :)
Violet, I have made it with lots of love :)

Le Temps du un the_Amitie coeur_by Nina_2011May
Coeur Amitié

29 comments:

Noëlle said...

C'est splendide!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stitching and finishing!!!

Lavendelhaus said...

Du hast ja wieder schöne Herzen gestickt.
Liebe Grüße
Bianca

Ellen said...

I agree with Gabi! Gorgeous stitching and finishing!

Hugs,

Monika said...

Mennyire gyönyörű! Megnyugtat,ahogy nézem...♥

latinka said...

Jaj,de édes!

Gladys Creativa said...

Really wonderful!

Melinda said...

Nagyon szép lett!A fonal színe és a hátlap anyag is mesés!:D

cucki said...

so beautiful xx

Theresa said...

This is beautiful!!!

Michelle S. said...

What a darling heart! I love the one with Sajou monogram too. As always, gorgeous stitching and finishing.

valerie said...

Gorgeous friendship heart for Violet! Love the finish!

Faye said...

I have been enjoying all the gifts!! The rouching is especially pretty on this gift..I know your friend will cherish it forever!!

Take care, Faye

rose said...

il est superbe
bon dimanche
rose

Tündéri Lonka said...

meseszép, mint mindig:)

Anonymous said...

magnifique ton petit coeur bravo Nina
bises d'Azalée xxx

Tricotine85 said...

So beautiful .......

unikat said...

Mindkét szivecske finom darab. S imádom a fodrozódó széleiket!

Unknown said...

Really wonderful work as ever dear Nina!!!

Sweet Lily said...

Wonderful!
Fantastic!
Well done, Nina!

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Oh wow I love it !

Kathy Ellen said...

Truly a very unique and beautiful heart, and I the ribbon trimmings are perfect!

Isabelle said...

I love your lovely heart, Nina : it is really nice:-))

Enza said...

Superbe!!! Enza xxx :)

Phyllis said...

I just found your wonderful blog! What a treat to see all your wonderful stitching and finishes!
I would love to know where I can get some of the imprinted ribbon you used to personalize some of your finishes.

le temps d'un thé said...

Un très joli fil dégradé... j'aime!

Joy said...

Nina, your stitching is just beautiful! I have not been by in a while...busy with the kids, but I always enjoy visiting and seeing all of the lovely pieces you are working and have finished...this heart included. Looking forward to seeing more!

Violet said...

It's even prettier in person!! I keep it hanging from my floor stand so I can always see it:) It's a gift I'll treasure forever:)

(((HUGS)))
Violet

Carin said...

What a beautiful heart this is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online