July 22, 2011

My new floss box

Elkészült végre a teljes befejezése a SAL mintámnak. Előre leszögezem, közel sem lett tökéletes, régen építettem már dobozt, és... ebben is gyakorlat tenné a mestert, de én ugye nem vagyok az :) Ettől függetlenül nagyon tetszik, és ezentúl ebben laknak majd a fonalkáim.

I have finally finished my SAL piece, after the stitching work here is my new floss box! I know it has more mistakes, I'm not professional doing cartonnage. I think I should practice more :) I love it, this is the new home for my flosses.

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_1_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_2_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_3_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_4_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_5_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_6_by Nina_2011July

Sampler aux Bouquets_my floss box_7_by Nina_2011July

A dobozt tehát én "építettem", használtam hozzá habkartont és szürkelemezt, rengeteg ragasztóanyagot (fóliát is, folyékonyat is), patchwork anyagokat, saját festett csipkét, és bolti zsinórokat. Méretes darab, 57*21cm a teteje, és 18-19 cm magas az egész.

So, this is my "built" cartonnage box, I have used cardboard, foam board, a lot of glue (film and liquid), patchwork textiles, cordings, and my hand dyed lace. 
Not a small box is this, 57*21 cm its top, and 18-19cm tall the whole box.


Take care and keep stitchin'

Nina

60 comments:

Pike said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Michelle S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle S. said...

The box is so beautiful Nina! You give us so much inspiration with your talent and your love for new and unique. Congrats!
Hugs,
Michelle

PS Sorry I had to delete previous post... some missing words there! :)

Melinda said...

Gyönyörűséges szépség lett!!:)
Gratulálok,nem lehetett egy egyszerű menet!:DD

Rêve de fil said...

Ta boite est absolument magnifique, bravo!

Violet said...

OH, Nina!!! You've outdone yourself:))))) It's absolutely gorgeous!! How I wish I had even half of your creativity and talent:)

Congrats on a wonderful finish!
(((HUGS)))
Violet

Иголка said...

What a great work!!!! Looks amazing! And I love the colour!!

Maria said...

beautiful work and wonderful finish ;))
ciao MAria

Pat said...

Your sampler is beautiful and I love the box. You did a beautiful job of finishing and a great way to finish off a piece of needlework.

valerie said...

OMGosh! Your cartonnage floss box is gorgeous! Wow! You did a fantastic job with it...stitching and finishing.

Kat said...

As for me I see no mistakes! This box is absolutely gorgeous!

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

CSODÁLATOS LETT ! :)

Emese said...

Óriási munka, gyönyörű lett!!!

erdoseva55 said...

Nina, ez csodaszép lett!:)

ya_alla said...

Wow! I love the box:) I love it! Wonderful work!

JANA KRATKA said...

ESTA PRECIOSO.ME ENCANTA.EXCELENT WORK.JANA

cucki said...

wow....so beautiful xx

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh!!! Simply stunning!!

unikat said...

Fantasztikusan szép lett!
Megérte a sok munka, amit rászántál.
Nagyon szép házikója lett a fonalaidnak. :-)

Mouse said...

ohhhhh well done :) it is gorgeous and mistakes ??? nope can't see any ... the stitching looks perfect on the lid .... you going to make any more ??? love mouse xxxx

Anonymous said...

C'est magnifique, quel talent ! Bravo :)
Domi

Koala said...

Perfect job, Nina!! I, personally, am very scared of cartonnage, so for me it's a miracle what you've done!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous box!

Hugs,

Barbara said...

Nina, that is absolutely gorgeous!!! You should be very proud of your finishing.

Blessings

Carin said...

You did a beautiful job. Wel done !!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous box Nina. Stitching and finishing are both superb.

COUSON said...

Hi Nina,as usual you made a treasure!!your box is awesome!You're the best!Love

Nelli said...

О, Nina, beautiful1!!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidad de trabajo, tan delicado.......besos

Chelo

Elisa said...

Wow that is beautiful xx

Paoletta said...

Bellissimo!!! Wonderful masterpiece!

Carol R said...

Stunning stitch and finish!

Ariadna said...

Absolutely amazing! All your works are so inspiring!!!

Barbi said...

Óóóó! Ááááá! Káprázatos lett Nina! A tartalma se kutya! :D Gyönyörű!

Cat said...

Gyönyörű lett! :-)

PuntiniPuntini said...

A beautiful home for your beautifur threads!!!

P.S.: I used "Old Berry" in a small project, it's so nice!

Paola.

Carol said...

That is just stunning, Nina!! I love it :)

Sharon said...

Nina, that looks amazing!

Jucus said...

Hát, pedig mestermunka lett a vége! Kényelmes helyük lesz a fonalaidnak!

Anonymous said...

elle est très belle justement je trouve que tu es très douée tu as vraiment des doigts en or tu sais tout faire
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Alicja said...

Wunderschöne und Wunderbare Arbiet,Schöne Grüße aus Wien.Alicja

rose said...

oups je n'avais pas vu
Bravo Nina pour tes réalisations
bon dimanche
rose

Myra said...

That is just gorgeous Nina!

Vaida said...

It's a wonderful finish! You should not be so modest - the box is just breathtakingly gorgeous!

Tatkis said...

The most beautiful finish for this fantastic stitching!! So sweet, lovely, and very useful!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Mrs Dibble said...

Oh it is beautiful....and very professional looking....I have loved that sampler for some time....it is on my HUGE list of things to do.. Congratulations superb job!!

aniko66 said...

Naggggyon-nagggyon óvatosan a hónom alá csapnám és futnék vele jóóóó messzire - igazi kincsesláda minden szempontból! :)))))

Dovilė said...

gorgeous box:)

Evelyne said...

The box is absolutely gorgeous!!
I love that colours too!
Kind regards,
Evelyne

Wendy said...

It looks profession to me, it's SO beautiful!

Joy said...

Nina...it is beautiful!!! You did a magnificent job on the finish.

Kate said...

It's beautiful - perfect way to show your finished SAL off too.

brandy1 said...

This box is really beautiful and I love the stitchery on the lid. Shirley

Anonymous said...

magnifique.

Zsófi said...

Gyönyörű!!! Öröm volt élőben is látni!

IrLik said...

Simply elegant box and design and thread and fabric! Super!

Марина Осипова said...

Beautiful! Miracle-box!

Unknown said...

What a dream!!!! A wonderful box stitched 1 to 1 full of threads I will dream it this night!!!

Martine said...

Quelle merveille: brovo

Fab34 said...

Really Beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online