Kezdem a maival, aztán időben visszafelé :)
Start with today and then back in the time :)
Vanesszának, mert olyan aranyos, kedves, vidám, és csak úgy.
Meg akartam hímezni ezt a mintát, és az első perctől neki szántam. Ma odaért :)
This box is for Vanessza, just because she is so kind, nice and fun, and I wanted to stitch this design and from the first cross I thought this will be hers. Today she received :)
Sophie's pincushion
A szombati taliról Melinda már írt, szervezett nekünk egy olyan szuper napot, hogy azóta is csak vigyorgok, annyira klassz volt minden. :)
Remekül éreztem magam, bár hosszabb lett volna az a nap :)
Last Saturday I have met "the girls", we have spent the day together and had a lot of fun. Melinda, Marcsi thank you for the nice gifts! Melinda, thank you for the great day!! :)
Tanulok horgolni :) Fertőző ám :) Rita és Melinda szépségeit csodálva ez egy hosszú szerelem, érzem :) Az első zsengéim egyikét meg is mutatom, a második kör nincs fotózva, a harmadik pedig már kendő lesz. A mai tanfolyamon megállapítást nyert, hogy lazán horgolok, ami pont jó lesz kendőkhöz. Úgyhogy ma Barka Gabinál betankoltam, plusz egy tavaly vett fonalkám visszatalált hozzám, mert mégsem akar kötött sállá lenni, így az is kendőként végzi majd. Alig várom :)
I'm learning to crochet :) I just have started. To see Melinda's and Rita's beauties I fell in love and I feel this will be a long love. Here is a pic about my one of the first roses, I have made another (no photo about) and my third steps will be to start a shawl. Can't wait to say 'I can crochet' :)
Take care and keep stitchin' or crochet? :)
Nina
PS: Gabi is having a Blogoversary giveaway, take a look here :)



29 comments:
What a great blog entry! The box for Vanessza is so nice. I love how you added the ribbon:)
Your rose is awesome:) You'd never know you're a beginner. I can't wait to see what you make when you're advanced, LOL:))
The day with your friends sounds wonderful! Glad you all had a great time. Your gifts are so pretty:)
(((HUGS)))
Violet
The box for Vanessza is gorgeous! Love the design and the complimentary ribbon. Great gifties too. Good luck with the crochet! It's fun but I always go back to cross stitch. lol
Tetszik ez a doboz is, nagyon jól illik hozzá a szalagozása! Ügyes vagy nagyon.
Isten hozott a horgolók táborába! Te abban is szuper leszel, csak majd győzzük kapkodni a fejünket! :)
Such a lovely finish. I really love your blog, it's so beautiful and such eye candy.
That rose is just beautiful!
xox
The box is gorgeous! Enjoy the beautiful gifts from your friends. Your crochet rose is beautiful, can't tell that you are a beginner!
Hugs,
The box is beautiful!! I especially love the ribbon all around the outside! Congrats on your crochetted rose!! It is wonderful! Looks like a good start!
Wow~~ The box finish is gorgeous!!!!!
Your box is so beautiful Nina. Love also your crocheted roses.
Egyszerűen alig tudom leírni miket láttam a blogodon,gyönyörűségeket!Az ajándékod szuper,és megtette a hatását!Gratulálok!
I bought the sheperd too!Your finish is so beautifull!Lots of love.Béa
Vanessza's box is gorgeous !!!
And you certainly received some wonderful gifts -
Congratulations Nina ;)
very lovely finish.i love it so much.the rose is so pretty too.
hugs xx
The box is beautiful !! And that rose also.
Crochet is a nice thing to do. I can crochet but haven't don it in a long time, I'm glad I never forget how it goes.
Szuper lett az új dobozka. Nagyon tetszik a fodros szalagszél.
nagyon szép lett ez a dobozkád is! Úgy feldobja a szalag a szélén!
A horgolt rózsád pedig nagyon is szép!!:)A gomb pedig...!:D
Látod nem is olyan bonyolult, menni fog ez. Emlékszem mikor azt írtad, hogy a horgolás nagyon távol áll tőled. Hát én úgy látom szoros lesz ez a kapcsolat, ez is egy izgalmas játék.
bravo Nina pour cette très jolie boite
j'aime aussi le crochet :o)
bisous d'Azalée xxx
A beautiful card, love all the detail and the colors Great job.
A beautiful card, love all the detail and the colors Great job.
The box for Vanessza, You have made is just swett, very nice finished!!! Perfection is your "label", dear Nina!
I know crochet, but I think it´s not for me... All those gifts from Your Friend are beautiful, they have a very positive energy, enjoy it!!!!
Have a very, very nice weekend!
Nagyon szép doboz és ez a szalagozás ... hát nagyon bejön!!!!! :)
Olyan, de olyan jó, hogy találkoztunk!
What a beautiful box finishing of the sweet Shepherd's Bush piece! You are always so creative! Lovely gifts from your stitching friends too....it must have been a very special time together.
Your crocheted rose looks wonderful too! It is always such a treat to visit your blog....such amazing talent you have!
You already can say it, your rose is the proof! ^__^
Paola.
Beautiful work and beautiful photos. Is a pleasure to look at your blog. I loved the pincushion design.
Congrats and hughs!
Beautiful box! And I love your crochets too :)
Best wishes,
Tatyana
Box is so beautiful !!!
Beautiful box!
Sophie's pincushion is lovely!
Beertje Zonn
Post a Comment