January 1, 2012

Christmas Collection - 2nd: The Nutcracker

Bizony, eltelt egy hónap, íme a második szaloncukor :)

Yes, it was a month ago we started publish our newist collection, and here is the second one :)

The Nutcracker_2
The Nutcracker

Ide is feltettem, mostmár kettő látszik :)
I've already shared here too. You can see 1st and 2nd one.

Szeretném megmutatni Barbi csodás karácsonyfáját, remélem, az idénre nekem is ezekkel lesz tele, akár mindkét színben!

I'd like to show you Barbi's Christmas tree, I hope mine will be decorated with all the 12 - or 24 if I will stitch in both colors - this year.

Barbi tree

Happy new year!

Nina

11 comments:

Dovilė said...

Beautiful:)
Happy New Year, Nina!

cucki said...

so sweet xxx

Noëlle said...

Happy new year!

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Húha, szebb, mint az első :)

Michelle S. said...

I love Barbi's Christmas Tree. Good New Year start girls!

Hugs,
Michelle

Rosi said...

Es increible enecontra en un solo espacio tantas cosas tan bellas, la felicito por todos sus trabajos, me he quedado por aquí, le deseo un FELIZ AÑO, lleno de bendiciones.


Saludos de México.

erdoseva55 said...

Nagyon szépek, én is elkezdtem már hímezni őket, nemsokára kész leszek az első darabokkal!
Nagyon boldog, ötletekkel teli új esztendőt kívánok!

Levi said...

Happy new year! :))))))))

Ilumilu said...

Szia!

Ilyen "szaloncukrokat" hogyan lehet csinálni? A minták sajátok?

Violet said...

The tree looks so pretty! Nice work.

(((Hugs)))
Violet

Carolyn NC said...

Love these! Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online