Van egy pár ún. közösségi blogom, ahol egyes tervezők mintáinak kihímzett változatát mutatja be mindenki, aki a blogok tagja. Valahol saját gyerekként tekintek ezekre, és néha nem árt egy kis megújulás "nekik" sem :) Elavultak a régi blogsablonok, úgyhogy újra cseréltem őket, akárcsak a fejléceket is... majdnem mindegyik blogon :)
I have some community blogs, you know, there we share our finished embroideries. More of you are authors of that blogs :)
I have made some changes on them (almost on all), they needed to be refreshed, changed templates to new ones, made new header pictures... almost on all blogs :)
képek linkelve / linked pictures
Take care and keep stitching!
Nina





9 comments:
Спасибо за Ваш труд.
Todos belos! Feliz 2.012 com muito sucesso!
I love the renato parolin's stichers blog, it's very beautiful now!
Naty
Boldog Új Évet Nina! Csodás újítások, máris mentem a fejléceket magamnak is :)
Happy New Year 2012!!
May all your wishes, hopes and dreams are fulfilled;
the joy and hope, are your faithful companions along this year.
Hugs, Laura.
I love these blogs! Thanks for all the work you do with them:)
(((HUGS)))
Violet
merci pour ces beaux liens
rose
Nina I was very pleased to see the photo of my work at yout blog
Hello Nina!
I just wanted to let you know that one of the pictures you're using for La-D-Da header is from unblogdepuntitos.blogspot.com
My friend Graciela (owner's blog) made that embroidery to a bag that you can see on the post from february 23, 2009.
I hope this information will be helpful for you ;)
Post a Comment