January 23, 2012

Naughty or Nice finished + ORT report

Befejeztem :) Neszinek is szántam eleve. Sminkes neszinek. Nem apró, de legalább minden belefér :) És elfér a táskámban :)

I have finished it :) I wanted to sew a purse for make-up from the beginning. So I did. Not big, not small - just perfect for me :)

BBD_Naughty or nice_finished1_by Nina_2012Jan
Naughty or Nice


36 comments:

Melinda said...

A neszid mesés darab lett,volt szerencsém élőben is megcsodálni!:)
A tűtartók pedig szuper praktikus darabok...én is szemezek hasonlóval,de éjjel nem lehet varrógépet használni:DD

Noëlle said...

J'adore!

cucki said...

aww very sweet finish..
love xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautifull things you made. I like them.
Groeten uit Nederland

Deanne J said...

Beautiful finish.

Anne said...

Beautiful finishes Nina!! I also love that pencil book you made! Great fabric!!

Rosa said...

Such beautiful finish and the pencil book is lovely.

Catherine said...

Your finish is simply beautiful!

unikat said...

Szépséges lett a neszitartód. S milyen szuper anyagokból vannak a tűtartóid!!

Unknown said...

you have been busy, i love them all!!!

Hugs Yvon.

♥ Sari ♥ said...

They are both very beautiful, wow!!!

Carol Anna said...

Csodás lett a neszid.
Igazán nagyon tetszetős! :)
A tűtartóid is megfogtak, izgalmas anyagból készültek.

Dovilė said...

amazing purse! and I love your keeper for knitting needles, I need some too;0)))

Марина Осипова said...

Cool! Very nice!

Tatkis said...

Adorable purse and cute and useful needles keepers!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Margott said...

Wonderful, just wonderful. I love those "make-up keeper" and crochet bag - very nice fabric and perfect finishing.
xoxoxo!!!!!!
Have a veeeeeeeeery nice week, with many pretty surprises, Dear Nina!!!

IrLik said...

Nina, your finish is simply beautiful!I love it!

Mavi. said...

Precioso tu neceser.
Saludos.

Expresso Dakota said...

Amei a necesserie, parabéns...abçs

Cicurka said...

Nagyon szép darab lett a neszid :), édesek a gombocskák rajta.
A tartók pedig.... csodaszépek az anyagok, és a varrás is :).
Én is beszereztem egyet ebből a francia anyagból. imádom! :))))

LUNA said...

Your work is stunning, with the greatest attention I follow what you do, you are my source of inspiration.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I like it so much!
Maru

Mamilou said...

Superbe !!! Un grand BRAVO pour tous ces jolis ouvrages !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Hilda said...

The purse looks marvellous, Nina! Perfectly done!
But I also love the storages for your crocheting-hooks and your knitting-needles. Gread idea!
Hugs
Hilda

Carmen said...

beautiful pursue. love the knitting needle case too.

Joy said...

Beautiful as always Nina! I just adore seeing your treasures.

Vaida said...

Oh, what a wonderful finish, Nina! So neat and so well done!
And I love the bags for your knitting/crocheting tools!

Mtunde said...

Fúú, nagyon szép kis tartók! És micsoda tűkollekció!!!

Corinne said...

It's my first visit on your blog, so beautiful things to see, congrats ! I subscribe on it today, I want to follow your stuff...Your last finition for BBD is great with so cute little buttons. Happy stitches, bonnes petites croix, et à bientôt Nina...

Tulipánt said...

Szépeket alkotsz...

Evik said...

Hi Nina,

this is wonderful!
I need necessarily everything!!! I'm still looking for my crocheting-hooks :D

Hugs,
Eva

Pat - il pollaio said...

magnifici lavori!!!!
pat

Dominika said...

Pozdrawiam i zapraszam ;)


http://howtolivetosurvive.blogspot.com/

Carin said...

That is so beautiful made !

cerato said...

Preciosas bolsa Nina.
Saludos

Jucus said...

Praktikus és gyönyörű dolgokat mutatsz! A neszeszer a hímzéssel és a ráöltött kellékekkel - szuper! A tűtartók is gyönyörűek, elkélne egy nálam is, egyelőre egy kupában tartom a tűimet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online