February 5, 2012

Christmas Collection - 3rd: Pine Branch

Tudom, elkéstem ezzel a bejegyzéssel, de most komolyan ki sem látszom a fonalaimból. Mindenütt fonalak, amerre csak nézek :) Már álmomban is ezeket látom. Február 15-én jönnek az új színek :)

De addig is, Karácsonyi kollekció, 3. címlap...

I know I'm late with this post, but I am behind my floss heap, and I forgot this post, sorry. New colours of thread will be shared on 15th of February :)

So, here is the 3rd cover of our Christmas Collection :)

Pine Branch

Az eddigiekkel együtt itt látható, illetve olvasható róla több információ.

You can see this one with the 2 we shared here, with details.
Thank you :)
Take care,

Nina



11 comments:

Unknown said...

I subscribed to your blog, and I do not lose any of your updates, which I love. Greetings
Hilo a hilo

Erika said...

Új színek?? De jó, alig várom!
Biztos, hogy csodaszép lesz mind...

Carmen said...

beautiful needleroll´s!

Margott said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice week, Dear Nina:-)))))

Patty C. said...

Lovely Nina ;)

Kathy Ellen said...

Stitched with your beautiful threads, these needlerolls are lovely creations.

Corinne said...

Beautiful Christmas collection and lovely creations, congrats Nina ! I discovered very recently your wonderful threads, I am going to try them sooner or later. Bonne soirée Nina, and happy stitches !

littledebbie said...

Beautiful stitching.

zenuwpees said...

Beautiful congreatulation.Marie-Claire

Ángela said...

Hi Nina: Very nice things...Your blog is very very beautifull.
Greetings

Ziggyeor said...

Very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online