February 14, 2012

Paris, L'Aiguille en fête

Múlt héten Párizsban jártam. Elsősorban a kézimunkaexpora, L'Aiguille en fête-re mentem a férjemmel, másodsorban még pár csodás napot ottmaradtunk nézelődni :) Párizs egyszerűen gyönyörű! Télen is. Bár hideg volt, rengeteget mászkáltunk, nézelődtünk, egyszerűen jó volt ott lenni. Én már jártam ott még gimnazistaként, azóta is visszavágytam, és most is legszívesebben visszamennék, és biztos, hogy fogok is még Párizsba repülni :)

I have taken a visit in Paris last week. I went to the expo L'Aiguille en fête and spent some more days with my husband in this wonderful city. Oh yes, I love Paris! The weather was so nice but cold, but we did not care about the cold, walked a lot in the streets. I'm sure we will go back in the future to see more beautiful places there.
AEF
 Nathalie Cichon / Jardin Privé/ és én az expo-n az ő standjánál :)
This is Nathalie Cichon from Jardin Privé and me on the expo :)
me with Nathalie Cichon_Jardin Prive_at AEF
Baloldalon bizony ott vannak a fonalaim, már második alkalommal egy ilyen nagy volumenű expo-n :) Benne voltam név szerint is a rendezvény programfüzetében!

On the left you can see Nina's Threads :) This time was the 2nd my threads were on this great expo! Thank you Nathalie!
I was glad when I saw my name is in the program guide of AEF.

AEF_27
AEF_29

Vettem ezt-azt... legjobban erre a Roulot ollóra vágytam :) Nehéz volt választani közülük, mind gyönyörűséges volt :)

I have bought some treasures... the most beautiful is that Roulot scissor... expensive but it worth this price :)
Treasures from AEF_Nina_left bottom pic by Carol
left bottom pictures are by Carol

További képek az expo-ról itt :)
More photos from AEF are here :)


 Kilátás a repülőből... Útban München felé (átszálltunk, nem volt közvetlen járat a Lufthansánál). Szép a kilátás :)
View from the airplane on the morning from Budapest to Munich (we flew with Lufthansa, with flight connection). View is beautiful :)
 view from airplane_1

Kilátás a szállodai szobánkból...
View from our room in the hotel...
view from room_1
Tiszták az utcák, a házak, minden épület, nem látszik a szmog nyoma, mint Budapesten... Minden erkélyen kovácsoltvas korlát, mindenfelé...

Streets and buildings are clean everywhere, we saw beautiful wrought-iron balcony railings everywhere...



Ez itt a Géode, a földgömb alakú 3D-s mozi. Megnéztünk egy filmet, érdekes volt, csak sajnos végig franciául az egész, nagyon kevés információval angolul. A Cité des Sciences de la Villette múzeum mellett van.

This is Géode next to the Museum Cité des Sciences de la Villette. We have seen a 3D movie inside.
Geode_1

Természetesen kihagyhatatlan volt az Eiffel torony, bár legfelül iszonyú hideg volt, nagyon fújt a szél, de a kilátás mindenért kárpótolt. Elég hosszú sor állt a bejáratnál, jó, hogy volt előre váltott jegyünk :) (köszi Anikó!)

Of course we have visited the Eiffel tower, at the top it was very cold and a strong wind but this view is worth it all :) Thank you Anikó for the idea to buy ticket online before the trip, we did not need to wait a lot :)
Tour Eiffel_1

me in front of Tour eiffel
view from Tour Eiffel_3

Sokat sétáltunk, leginkább a belvárosban, a Notre Dame felé, a Louvre felé, a Szajna parton... A Tülériák kertjében, ennek a végében van egy óriáskerék, arra is felültünk és onnan is csodás volt a kilátás.

We walked a lot, mainly in the middle of the city, saw the Notre Dame, Louvre (not inside), on the banks of river Seine... We were in the garden of Tuileries, there is a big wheel - Roue de Paris, view from its top is also great.
streets of Paris_14

Ez az egyik híres áruház, bemenni sajnos már nem volt időnk :)
This is one of the most famous shopping centers - what a pity we didn't have time to go inside...
streets of Paris_16_Samaritaine
Streets of Paris_18

Tülériák kertjében...  In the garden of Tuileries...
me in Jardin des Tuileries

 La Pyramide - Louvre (főbejárat)
Louvre_5

Kilátás az óriáskerék fülkéjéből...
View from a cabinet on Roue de Paris (big wheel)
view from Roue de Paris_2
view from Roue de Paris_6
view from Roue de Paris_8
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel_2


Azért írok egy picit másról is... Holnap valamikor délután, estefelé végre mutatom az új fonalakat, némi csipkét és egy kevéske lenvászont is, a másik blogomon :)

To write about something else I let you know I will share new colours of threads, some laces and some pieces of linens tomorrow on my other blog :)

Take care,

Nina


34 comments:

Cristina said...

Qué linda exposición !!!
Qué bello París !!!

Michelle S. said...

What a beautiful experience you had, Nina!
My best vacation ever was in Paris too... that's why my craft room will have a Paris theme. :)
Thank you for sharing with us all these lovely pictures.

Hugs,
Michelle

Deb said...

Just beautiful pictures. I think that I would die and go to heaven if I could have gone to that exposition. Either that or I'd be absolutely broke!

Lee Albrecht said...

Nina, Parabéns pela parceria. Suas linhas são maravilhosas e o Sucesso após muito trabalho, sempre é bom!
Mais uma vez parabéns e muito sucesso!

Theresa said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!!!! I am also going to Paris in March, I can't wait to see all the amazing places~

Hillery said...

Beautiful visit, fantastic pics. Makes me dream of visiting Europe. I think this is the first time I have seen your face. So nice to see you.

Ирина Фоминых said...

Super!!!

unikat said...

Eddig is irigyeltelek, de most még 100-szor jobban. A kiállítás oly hatalmas, a kincseid amit hoztál... egy darabja is észveszejtő, de ilyen tömegben!
S amint látom a lábatokat sem sajnáltátok!De szép lehetett!

enza said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Paris, .... wonderful!!!! Enza xxx

Melinda said...

Hűűű Nina,ez hatalmas élmény lehetett! Irigykedem ám én is,de azt hiszem a sok-sok munka után ez egy megérdemelt "jutalom/utazás" volt:)
A kincsekről már nem is beszélek...:)

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

yo también estuve allí!!! quizás hasta nos cruzamos por algún pasillo!!!!! besos

Chelo

Sève said...

What a beautiful travel ! I love Paris and the history of the monuments. Have a good day !

Erika said...

Óóóh,Nina, micsoda élmények, fantasztikus lehetett!!
Irigykedem is(micsoda olló...),de azért büszke is vagyok, hogy kis hazánkban is megterem az ilyen kreatív, jóízlésü,tehetséges(fokozzam még?;))
ember, akinek a fonalai kinn vannak egy ilyen hiper-szuper kézimunka expón!

Carin said...

Thanks for showing us such wonderful picture sof Paris. I love to see the pictures of you, know I know how that wonderful lady that is dying such wonderful threads looks like :-)
My daughter is currently in paris with her boy friend and she is coming home tomorrow. She went by train (the Thalys) and thats only 2 1/2 hours sitting in the train before they are in Paris. I myself never been there LOL
Can't wait to see your new threads !!!!!!

Carol R said...

Great pictures Nina - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Merci pour ces belles photos Nina
c'est beau Paris :)
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Dovilė said...

congrats on the beautiful trip:)

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Oh, what a joy you just gave me, to see Paris, that was fantastic.I don't fly and to have you bring Paris into my home was wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll never forget all those lovely pictures and that cross stitch expositon was wonderful, I just love those scissors you got.Worth the money. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Paris. Thanks again for making my day. Lynda from New Brunswick, Canada I can't believe Paris has no snow.

Anne said...

Oh what a dream it would be to have gone! Je t'aime Paris!! Thank you for the photos! It must have been an amazing trip!! Those scissors are the most beautiful I have seen. Well worth any price!!

IrLik said...

Nina is so cool when you can visit the exhibition, see the designers and buy as many beautiful and desired!

Scrap said...

Hello Nina, I went to the salon AEF and I bought your son ... I live in Paris, your photos are beautiful and I love your blog and what you do. kisses from Paris

Nina said...

Thank you everybody!! I'm so happy you like my photos about Paris - first I thought I may needed to resize them, but now I'm glad I didn't do it :) I let them large sized.

Köszönöm szépen midnenki kedves szavait :)) A fotókat először le akartam kicsinyíteni, mert így biztosan lassan tölt be a blogom, de talán mégis jobb így :) Ha ráklikkeltek, bejön a flickr-öm, ahol tovább nagyítható mindengyik!

erdoseva55 said...

Jó volt látni újra Párizst, én is 2 éve jártam ott! Gyönyörű volt, s én is visszavágyom!:)
Szép dolgokkal és élményekkel tértél haza!:)

Cristina said...

What a lovely trip! I wish you enjoy it a lot!

Tatkis said...

Oh, you are so lucky to go to Paris and visit AEF too! Great journey!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Evik said...

Hi Nina,

thank you for beautiful pictures. Thanks to the photos I came back a few years back. I was in Paris with her husband ... also in February ;) Oh it was beautiful. I love Paris :)

Hugs,
Eva

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Irigykedem :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your photo's, there is one of an hotel and we stayed there during our last visit to Paris!
It is just like we can walk with you through Paris and it brings back happy times.

Hugs Yvon.

Jeanne said...

Oh how I want to go back to Paris, I haven't been there in 25 years but I am a Francophile. Your trip looks wonderful and nice to see a photo of Natalie from Jardin Prive and you!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Nina, thank you for sharing.
The craft exhibition looks fantastic, I think I need to put in on my things to do/places to go wish list
Helen

vmorsy said...

Csodás képek, csodás blog, a többi meg..... isteni :)

Gratula

Orsi

Créalhise said...

Nice to see you, Nina, With Nathalie ! :o) Beautiful photo!!!

Kerry said...

I love your blog and your photos are so beautiful. I have always wanted to visit Paris alas I live in Canada and it seems like a long trip! Maybe some day!!!!The cross stitch projects of the eiffle tower are so sweet.

Kerry said...

I love your blog and your photos are so beautiful. I have always wanted to visit Paris alas I live in Canada and it seems like a long trip! Maybe some day!!!!The cross stitch projects of the eiffle tower are so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online