January 10, 2012

Some newbies

Mivel is kezdjem? Nem, nem a különleges giveaway jön, majd a következő bejegyzésben, ígérem :)
Elkezdtem egy Victoria Samplert. Korábban már mutattam a mintát és a hozzávalókat, hát múlt hétvégén mejött a kedvem is hozzá. Nem hiszem, hogy gyorsan kész lesz, mert közben más dolgom is van, de a lényeg, hogy legalább februárban már készen szeretném látni, benne a fonalmaradékaimmal :)

So, what will I start with? No, not the special giveaway is it... Next post, I promise!
I have started a beautiful Victoria Sampler design. I have shown it early, and last weekend I found my stitching mojo and started it. I1m sure I will not finish it fast, but I will be satisfied if I can finish in February and will keep my orts in it :)

VS_OrtBag_by Nina_2011Jan
Linda's Ort Bag

13 comments:

Listochek said...

Linda's Bag so beautiful! and gift you get lovely.Have a nice day!
Antonina.

MrsYarnart said...

micsoda szépségek! szeretek ide járni gyönyörködni :)

Mouse said...

ooo that bag is lovely and can't wait to see it made up ...love the gift you got too and well done on the cowl :) love mouse xxxxx

IrLik said...

Nina, the bag is very beautiful work! I'm also going to be her embroidery! A wonderful gift! Good luck!

Tatkis said...

Such a charming stitching start and crocheting! and your gift from Betti is so beautiful!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carin said...

Nina the Linda bag is already looking so beautiful !! And you got a very nice present too, you lucky girl.

ya_alla said...

Очень нравится эта сумка! Мечтаю! Желаю успеха.
Алла.

Carolyn NC said...

Already wonderful progress and so pretty! Lovely gift and knitting!

Myra said...

That is so pretty - I love the colors and your stitching looks fabulous. Your cowl is going to be gorgeous too.

Cristina said...

Lovely work!!! I love this bag :D
Hugs!

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΕΣ ΟΙ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΕΣ ΣΟΥ!!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!!!
ΚΑΛΟ ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟΚΥΡΙΑΚΟ!!!!!

Vaida said...

Nice start - both on the bag and the cowl! and the present you've got is lovely

Josefina said...

very well work, I llke all
have a good dey
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online