March 21, 2012

Frameworks

Régi hímzések keretezése készült el ebben a hónapban. Lassacskán eljutok oda, hogy teleaggatom a falat ilyesmikkel :) Jó látvány lesz, alig várom :) Nem találtam alkalmasabb helyet fotózni, remélem, azért a lényeg látszik...

I have framed some of my old works in this month. I hope I can hang on my wall them very soon! Will be good sight... Can't wait to see them together on my wall! I did not find better place to take photos...

LHN_LittleHouseNeighborhood_stitched_in_2009_by Nina
Little House Neighborhood Little House Needleworks
I have stitched in SAL in 2009.
32ct Murano, hand dyed by me
DMC, WDW, GAST (choosen by me)
My latest post about it is here.

Nagyon tetszenek az ilyen rusztikus keretek...
I love this rustic frame so much...
LHN_LittleHouseNeighborhood_framecloseup_by Nina


Ezt nagyon szerettem hímezni. Csaknem 3 éve, hogy elkészült... várta jobb sorsát... Ez a keret is nagyon tetszik!

I loved stitching this one! Finished in 2009... almost 3 years ago... Love this frame too :)

HandsToWork_This is the Day_byNina
This is the Day Tracy Riffle / Hands to Work
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed and baked by me
GAST, WDW, CC threads (choosen by me)
My latest post about it is here.


Végül egy jókora képecske, ez egy 2008-as SAL eredménye. Szegény jó sokat várt keretezésre... Most pompás helye van az előtérben :)
Azért írtam, hogy jókora, mert a keret több, mint 110 cm hosszú :)

The last one is a really big picture. I have stitched in 2008 in SAL.
It is really huge, the frame is more than 110 cm long!

BentCree_Snappers_SALin2008_by Nina
Snappers 2003 Bent Creek
32ct Platinum Belfast linen
GAST and WDW (recommended, but some has changed by me)
My latest post about it is here.


Take care and enjoy Spring!

Nina

35 comments:

Dovilė said...

wonderful:)

Diane (di) said...

Absolutely stunning Nina, each and every one. :)

Grit's Life said...

Wundervolle Stickerein. Die Rahmen dazu gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut.

Liebe Grüße Grit

Erika said...

Nem könnyű a tökéletes keretet megtalálni, ami leginkább kiemeli a hímzés szépséget,de mint látjuk, neked sikerült.
Nagyon szépek lettek a képek, mind,egytől-egyig!!

Tatkis said...

Your beautiful stitched works have found a perfect frames! I'm sure they would look magnificent on the wall together!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Hilda said...

You have framed your wonderful stitched works really perfectly. Adorable!

Hugs
Hilda

Shirlee said...

Your stitchings look wonderful!

Jennifer M. said...

Gorgeous! I love those frames on each one. They all turned out fabulous. I'm currently working on the Little House Neighborhood myself and I love it. The Lizzie Kate one is huge! I hope you have a big enough wall for it. :)

Jen

Shannon said...

Beautiful! :)

13kitti said...

Very beautifully! Frame fabulous!

Márti said...

Csodaszépek!!!! :)))

IrLik said...

Nina, the frame is very stylish! Making the harmonious and beautiful! Great!

unikat said...

Irigykedem ám rendesem. Csodásak!

Violet said...

Those frames are wonderful and they fit the designs perfectly. I hope you'll share a picture of your wall when they're all hung.

(((Big hugs)))
Violet

altalena said...

Gyönyörűek az elkészült képek, és ezek a rusztikus keretek biztos nagyon jól mutatnak a falon! A 2008-as Sal-ra már én is emlékszem, ilyenkor döbbenek rá, milyen rég óta kísérem figyelemmel a blogodat:)

valerie said...

Gorgeous framing Nina!

Catherine said...

Wonderful frames to show off your stitches!

Varla Lee said...

Wonderful!! There aren´t more words to describe it!

Veronica said...

Absolutely beautiful frames, Nina.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Mamilou said...

Que de très beaux ouvrages !!! Le dernier est impressionnant !!! Un grand BRAVO !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Anonymous said...

As usual, all your works are wonderful but one thing relieves me...you still had a 2008 work to be framed...I have a pile of works to be framed...

Jemlesiles said...

It's wonderful.... So nice !

Szilvi said...

Jaj annyira szépek! A múltkor hogy otthon jártunk elvittem én is a házas képeimet keretezőhöz és azt hiszem éppen ilyen kereteket választottam én is. Kíváncsi vagyok nagyon ,húsvétra készen lesznek.

Rozy said...

Nagyon jók lettek. Pont ilyen keretet képzeltem el az RP mintához, amit most hímzek. Ajándék lesz remélem sikerül megvalósítanom.

Patty C. said...

Everything looks just beautiful ;)

Nicole said...

Your framed pieces are beautiful, Nina. I still need to get my LHN Neighborhood framed!!

MrsYarnart said...

ezekhez a gyönyörű kézimunkákhoz ezek a keretek illenek a legjobban! nagyon tetszenek az ilyen rusztikus, mégis finom holmik.

sana said...

Wonderful frames!

Carin said...

Those are realy beautiful frames.

Cicurka said...

Jesszus! Az az utolsó mekkora!!!
Csodaszépek egytől-egyig!
No és a keretek...! Elolvadok... :)

ui: a post-cím csalogató? :)

Yuko said...

How beautiful works of you, Nina!
Frames are so gorgeous and they make your work more beautiful!!
Your choice is always fantastic, I love them all!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

They are all beautiful works of art but my favourite is the Bent Creek design. It looks stunning stitched in one long line, I love it.

Vaida said...

perfect framing for perfect works! you did a great job!

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

GYÖNYÖRŰEK!!

Főleg az első kettő egy álom! :)

Melinda said...

Egytől egyig gyönyörűűűűek Nina!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online