Tegnap ajándékot hozott a postás. Messziről jött, sokat utazott, és sokat állt a vámon is... De ideért :)
Köszönöm szépen Lee-nek, amiért ilyen kedves és amiért ennyi szépséggel lepett meg, csak úgy! Köszönöm Lee!
My postman gave me a huge pack yesterday which arrived from Brazil, from Lee. It was a long trip to arrive and it stayed a bit at the customs but finally I got! Lee, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are very kind!
Lee, agradeço do fundo do meu coração, você é muito gentil!
Ezt a dobozkát már mutatta a blogján, meglepődtem, amikor megláttam, hiszen ez a fotóm az avatarképem is egyben. Aztán elolvastam, hogy nekem szánja... Nagyon kedves :) Afféle igazi kincses dobozka. Még nem tudom, mit tárolok majd benne :)
I have seen this box on Lee's blog early and I was suprised because this photo is my avatar picture (my photo too), but after I read her post I knew this may will be mine. What a surprise!
A csomag jócskán tele volt más ajándékokkal is, mint keresztszemes készletek, apróságok.... Köszönöm :)
Package also contained some cross stitch kits (her own designs) and some tiny suprises. Thank you again!
Mutatok még valamit... Ismét készítgetek pár ékszert, még csak félkésznek is alig nevezhetőek, és sokkal több tervem van még, de valahogy nem jól osztom be az időmet. Midnenbe csak belekapok és soha semmivel nem haladok, nem leszek készen. Kellene még 3-4 pár kéz, és akkor talán jobban menne :)
I show you something more... I have started to make some jewels again, but I always run out of my tie, day by day. What do I do wrong? I feel I always just starts something but never finish anything :( I think I need more 3 or 4 pair of hands to make everything faster :)
Take care,
Nina



18 comments:
Izgalmas csomag ;) Az ékszerkezdemények meg....
Dear Nina,
lucky you - such a wonderful gift from your friend in Brazil!
Your new jewellery are amazing.
The problem, that I start to many projects - and before I finish one I start a next one, is well-known for me tooo! That's because creativity does not need so much time, like the hands need .....
Your are sooooo creative - that's wonderful!
Hugs
Hilda
Tüneményesek Nina!
Az a sünis pedig! :)
Nina
Os presentes foram enviados com amor. Gosto de deixar as pessoas felizes!
Voce pode bordar meus desenhos com suas linhas... acho que vão ficar especiais!
Um carinhoso abraço
Nina - Your package from Brazil is wonderful!! And your jewels are amazing!! I keep asking friends if they will give me their hours in the day that they are not using because I could use about 10 more hours each day!! Just keep going - your'e going great!! Kris
Поздравляю с замечательным подарком!
Ли, постаралась :)
Чудесные украшения, мне очень нравятся! :)
Wonderful gifts. Beautiful jewelry. :)
The jewellery pieces are fantastic. you are so talented!
What wonderful gifts:) I love how she used your picture.
The jewelry you're making is so pretty! If it was possible, I'd give you some of my free time. You'd do a lot more with it, lol:))
Hugs!
Violet
Ó, az a róka... határozottan rámkacsintott :)
Csodálatosak!
*squee* that fox pendant is wonderful! These are great work, Nina!
С подарочками!!
И какие брошки чудесные получились!!
Очень понравилась с лисой :)
You received wonderful gift from Lee, congrats Nina:)
and your new jewels are so lovely, the key is charming:)
Tus joyas son una maravilla, son preciosas.
Wouah !!! J'adore !!! Splendide !!! Où est-ce que l'on peut trouver ces objets à décorer ? C'est vraiment beau !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou
I adore your beautiful and original jewellery. Fantastic!!!
Bye
Margit
Your jewels are sooooo beautifuls....
Buona settiman, Nicole
Ciao Nina! faccio i miei complimenti a Lee per i suoi doni, e a te tutto il mio entusiasmo per i tuoi magnifici gioielli!!! Ma li vendi? Mi piacerebbe comperarne qualcuno!!!
Post a Comment