March 27, 2012

Notebook and some stash

Emlékeztek még erre a hímzésre? Nem régen mutattam. Azóta notesszé fejlődött. Én kötöttem. Nem annyira nehéz, mint gondoltam, és viszonylag gyorsan kész is lett. Kész noteszt szedtem szét és burkoltam be, majd ragasztottam össze újra. Tetszik :)

Do you remember this embroidery? I have shown 3 weeks ago. Now I finished as a notebook. It was easier than I thought it will be. So, do you like it? Because I love it :)

Notebook_V.Enginger flower_by Nina_2012March
Fleurs déliées Véronique Enginger
published in Abécédaires au point de croix book
32ct Belfast linen, original colour
recommended DMC threads
 
 Notebook2_V.Enginger flower_by Nina_2012March
Notebook3_V.Enginger flower_by Nina_2012March
 
 
Az elmúlt pár hét során érkezett egy-két csomagocskám, benne fincsiségekkel :)
 
Last few weeks I have received some stash... :)
 
 new stash_2012March_Fleurs de Digoin book_1
new stash_2012March_Fleurs de Digoin book_2
new stash_2012March_Fleurs de Digoin book_3

new stash from Anita_by Nina_2012March
Stash from Anita.

Acufactum book_gift from Ildiko_1_by Nina
Acufactum book_gift from Ildiko_2_by Nina
Acufactum book_gift from Ildiko_3_by Nina
Acufactum book_gift from Ildiko_4_by Nina
Ezt a csodás könyvet és a hozzávalókat köszönöm szépen Ildikónak :)


Take care and keep stitching :)
 
Nina

36 comments:

Violet said...

Your notebook is wonderful! You did a great job:)

Love all the new stash...enjoy:))

(((HUGS)))
Violet

Isabel said...

Hi Nina, it's fantastic the notebook, I used to make bookbinding too, now I'm busy and would need a room for all my things. Thanks for share with us your works and facilities, by the way... The first one scissor is wanderful, I use to buy at Anita's too but she hasn't that one LOL.
Have a good day

Maria Filomena said...

Magnífico!!!!
Beatiful!!!
Très Jolie!!


abraços - hugs

Maria Filomena

Tatkis said...

Adorable notebook cover finish! Just perfect!
And your new stash is so beautiful, congratulations!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Michelle S. said...

What a great job you did on the notebook! As always your finishing is perfect.

Hugs,
Michelle

Dovilė said...

Wonderful notebook:) I love it, too:)

and gorgoeous stash!

unikat said...

Tökéletesen befejezted a könyvecskét!
S az ollód....!
Hmmmmmmmmmm, de szépséges!

Mysia said...

Przepiękny notes, cudny i do tego starannie wykonany ;o)

Theresa said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! I love it~~~ Love your scissors, too!!!

MrsYarnart said...

gyönyörű notesz! és milyen szép ollóid vannak. jó kis ajándékokat kaptál :)

fred said...

I find your work just wonderfull, so pretty... Congratulations...

Fred

Jucus said...

Nina, csodaszép lett a noteszed! Kifogástalan a munkád, mint mindig! Ez a kis minta is olyan kedves!
A többi fotó meg álmodozásra meg tervezgetésre csábítja az embert, köszi!

Daffycat said...

Nina...how did you make this notebook? Teach me, please!

Unknown said...

Nagyon szép lett a notesz! :) A többi meg...

Evik said...

Nina,
this is a great finishing for amazing embroidery! I love it :)

Hugs
Eva

LUNA said...

Your cover of a notebook, I really like, I love what you create, greet

Myricas Farmor said...

Your cover of notebook is very fine i like that.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Jenny said...

I love your notebook,Nina - your stitching is beautiful. Enjoy your stash :)

Wendy said...

Your notebook is gorgeous and your stitching is beautiful!

Tinkuzza Тинкуца Катя said...

So nice! So pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

the notebook is lovely and i love all your work

Margott said...

Your notebook Dear Nina is...fabulous!!!!!
Perfect finished - finishing is just Your own "sign" !
Have a very nice week, Nina!
Huggs

Betti said...

Én nem tudom, hogy mit irigyeljek igazán Tőled!!! A noteszed mesés, a kincseid közül a BBD albumra teljesen rákattantam...óh, vajon micsoda szépségek vannak benne:)))
De! Az Eiffel-tornyos olló, hát attól kész vagyok!
Sőt! A BBD honalpján ma láttam az új BBD bookletet...TULIPÁÁÁN!!!! Be kell szereznem, érzem!

Thé Framboises said...

Ton carnet est de toute beauté, j'aime également beaucoup cette créatrice !

SaraCreations said...

What a precious things! :) and your notebook is absolutely beautiful!
Hugs,
Sara

Patty C. said...

Your notebook is gorgeous !
Wonderful stash -
By the way - I see spools of red thread in your post -
Would you mind to share what kind of thread that is & is it used for cross stitch or embroidery (or both)?
Hugs

Márti said...

Tökéletes a notesz, annyira tetszik, hogy csak na!!! :)
A többi.... hmmmmm, de jó is lenne!!! :))))

fred said...

Your notebook is just fabulous... I had already said it to you... I bought the book today, just because your embroidey is so beautiful... and I love Véronique Enginger too!!


fred

fred said...

Your notebook is just fabulous... I had already said it to you... I bought the book today, just because your embroidey is so beautiful... and I love Véronique Enginger too!!


fred

fanny b. said...

Carnet magnifique ! Avec un motif issu d'un livre que j'apprécie également beaucoup.
Un blog superbe !

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

A notesz gyönyörű!!!


és hú micsoda fotók, könyvek!

CSAK ÁMULOK! :)

Wassernixe said...

Kedves Nina,

tetszik a notesz és könyvek is, de akárhogy nézem, csak az ollót látom és elkap rögtön az irigység :DDD Gyönyörű!

Vaida said...

Dear Nina, your notebook is gorgeous! It's one of my favourite ways of finishing!
And the stash... lucky you, congratulations on great purchases!

catherine said...

Hello,

Your stitching is beautiful.
I am going to see where I can buy this book.
I wanted to know where you have found your scissors?
Thanks a lot
Have a nice day

Nina said...

Scissors on the notebook is from Paris, L'Aiguille en Feté what I visited in February. Scissors by Monsieur Roulot. He doesn't have online shop. I didn't find searching on the net...

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Most látom csak.. ezt a bejegyzésed... és őszintén irigykedem :)))))

Huhh! Ámulok csak :)

És a legelső sok kis csésze, kép, az micsoda? Eszméletlen jól néz ki!

vanessza

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online