Kezd visszatérni a hímzős kedvem, elsőként ezt a kedves kis mintát hímeztem meg. Amikor Isobel hírlevelében láttam, beleszerettem, megvettem hát. Igaz, nem rohamléptekben, de elég hamar elkészült. Összesen talán egy hétig dolgoztam rajta, esténként, nem sokat.
Szeretem, kedves nekem. Azt hiszem, majd bekeretezem... vagy doboz legyen? Nem tudom :)
I think my stitching mojo is coming back... First, when I saw this lovely design in the newsletter of Isobel I fell in love so I felt I must purchase ASAP. I have stitched it about a week long, in the evenings only. Slow work but I wanted to enjoy long time :) I did not decide how will I finish... as a picture? Or... as a box? Still hesitating...
Little women The Primitive Hare
32ct Belfast linen, hand dyed by me (Chestnut)
WDW (Mascara, Molasses, Palomino), GAST (Blackboard, Aged Pewter, Old Blue Paint, Cidermill Brown), Nina's Threads (Pearl, Amethyst)
Scissors: Devon Scissors by Kelmscott Designs
Tegnap kaptam némi hímzés minta utánpótlást postafordultával :) Nehogymár ne legyen mihez kapjak, ha elkap a fene nagy hímezhetnék :) A tervező boltjából vásároltam.
I received some stash yesterday, I thought I must stitch them in the future, so... I bought from the designer's shop directly.
Designs by With Thy Needle and Thread
(March World Play, April World Play, May World Play,Be My Valentine, Sit & Stitch)
Scissors are from Nikyscreations.
Mutatok egy tegnap elkezdett köteményt is. Noha még kész sincs egyik korábbi projektem sem, ez mégis kellett. Azért igyekszem nem a megkezdetteket halmozni a jövőben.
Florentine nagyon jól írta, hogy ez kifejezetten kezdőknek való kendő. Majd meglátjuk. A kendőtest valóban elég egyszerű, majd a csipkénél kezd érdekes lenni :)
Now I show you a new-started shawl what I am knitting. This will be the Holden Shawlette. I know I have some other WIPs, I try to not start only in the future :)
Holden Shawlette (free on ravelry)
Lichtfaden Silk Merino yarn, color 'The Everchanging Mysterious Little Violet OOAK'
Needle: KnitPro Cubics 4mm
Project on ravelry
Csodás ez a selyem-merino fonal, csak úgy siklik a tűn :)
I love this silk.merino yarn, easy to work with!
Take care,
Nina
Project on ravelry
Csodás ez a selyem-merino fonal, csak úgy siklik a tűn :)
I love this silk.merino yarn, easy to work with!
Take care,
Nina


23 comments:
Oh I Love this chart!!!
Bravo, Nina!
Die Stickerei ist wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße Grit
Nina, a beautiful stylish embroidery!
Egytől egyig gyönyörűek, csak irigykedem. Imádom Isobel és Brenda mintáit egyaránt!
nagyon tetszenek az ilyen minták, bájosak, imádom a finom színeit. a kendőd is valami csodaszép színű!
what beautiful stitching piece:)
Ilove the colors and linen you chooose.
Very nice stash and knitting's going well:)
Beautiful things! Oh my! Just wonderful. :)
Minden gyönyörű !! ÉS A HÍMZÉS SZÍNEI KÁPRÁZATOSAK! :)
Szépséges kincsek! A kötés pedig nagyon izgalmas, remélem, hamarosan fotózod a kész kendőt is!
What lovely work !!!
Megértem, hogy megtetszettek ezek a kis hölgyek, és kihímezted őket. De a kendőd is nagyon szép lesz!
Milyen bájos a hímzésed!
Jane Austen regényeit juttatja eszembe...
Прекрасная и очень красивая вышивка! БРАВО!!!
Beautiful cross stitch & knitting projects!
So fine cross stitch and knitting .
Have a nice day.
Ingvor
Bellísimo!!!! tus trabajos son de una delicadeza.....!!!!!
Es precioso el bordado. En una caja tiene que quedar perfecto. Un Beso,
Lourdes.
Love the Little Women...the shawl too....and all the stash!
I fell in love with this design, too! Love your version!
Örülök, hogy ismét hímzel.
Csodás ez a minta!
I love your stitching piece with the ladies, never seen that before. its beautiful !!
Dear Nina,
your Little Women finish is gorgeous. Best timing of your stitching mojo to come back right for this project ;-)
I am curious how you will finish it.
Hugs
Hilda
Nina, the ctitching is fantastic! I love the book as well!
Post a Comment