May 25, 2012

New colours

Egy kisebb íngyulladás után festettem néhány új színt...
Ide a jelenlegi kedvencemet teszem most csak, de a szokásos helyén láthatjátok az újakat :)

After a wrist inflammation I could dye new colours again... Here I show my this-time favorite but you can see all others on my thread-post :)



Kellemes hosszú hétvégét kívánok sok szép alkotós perccel :)
Have a great weekend and happy stitching :)

Nina

6 comments:

Mtunde said...

Ne csodálom, hogy ez a kedvenced, bár még nem is lestem meg a többit, de ez levett a lábamról!!!

the striped rose said...

Really beautiful!

unikat said...

Csodásak a narancsos színek. Én már nagyon rég vártam rájuk!

El Sueño de Peque-Lu said...

Espero que te mejores de tú tendinitis. Me gustan mucho los tonos verdes.

El Sueño de Peque-Lu said...

Ahora toca recuperarse.

http://peque-lu.blogspot.com/

Daniela said...

I love this new colour. Really beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online