August 9, 2012

Some stash

Annyira nincs időm semmi kreatív tevékenységre, hogy legfeljebb terveket tudok mutatni. És egy kis kincsbeszerzést... Talán majd télen lesz időm megkötni egy régóta vágyott kardigánt :)

I am totally busy with my threads and have no time for doing something else what is 'creative', so I can show only stash and plans :) I hope in winter I will have time to knit a cardi what I fell in love with months ago...

stash_2012Aug_by Nina
Swoon by Juju Vail and Susan Cropper
Yarns by Posh Yarn (Sadie Lace)


Nos, hamarosan elkészülnek az új fonalszínek, festődnek a selymek, selyemszalagok és lenek, amint tudom, mutatom mindet :)

Well, I'm working on some new colours of threads, still have work with the silks (threads and ribbons both), and linens. I will show you ASAP!

Kukucskálóak egy az újakból...
Sneak peek of the new colours...



Nina

8 comments:

Teca said...

Nagyon szép a fonal! A kincsek pedig micsoda kincsek!

cucki said...

Lovely stash xxx

Csandi said...

Jááaaaajjjjj, de szép minden kincsed és a fonalad meg jájajájaj :D:D:D:D

Koala said...

Nina, I love this rose colour :-) Waiting for the whole lot to see and choose :-)

Shirlee said...

Wonderful stash & threads : )

Patty C. said...

Wonderful stash ;)

MrsYarnart said...

jó kis tervek. és milyen szép kendőket néztél ki! na ja, és a fonalak... (nem, nem vagyok irigy... na jó, egy kicsit :D)

emily said...

Ahoj Nina,
Emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online