Többen kérdezték már tőlem mélben, hogy mi ez a madaras a fejlécben.
Nos, akkor mutatom :)
More of you asked me in email what design is that in my header?
Well, now I show you :)
Autumn Splendor With Thy Needle & Thread
32ct Belfast linen, hand dyed by Nina (colour: Stone)
Nina's Threads (Espresso, Onyx, Giles, Old Gold, Bark, Clay)
Fimo pins: by me
Nina



17 comments:
E' tutto bellissimo!!! deliziosi i tuoi spilli acquistero'sicuramente i tuoi filati su Casacenina
Ciao Fabrizia
Szia Nina, most olvasom a korábbi bejegyzésedet melyben leírod hová is jutottál el mostanra kőkemény munkával. Szívemből gratulálok ehhez, biztos vagyok benne, hogy ez csak a kezdet és várnak még rád új kihívások. A Te tehetségeddel nem is kérdéses, hogy hová fog vezetni az út. Kívánok sok erőt és időt a munkádhoz!!!!
So lovely Nina! Love the colors and the bird is gorgeous!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from Portugal
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com
wow it is so pretty xxx
Beautiful threads, beautiful colors!
valóban csinos kis darab!
So pretty - and as always the design is so enhanced by your threads!
Nina!
Végre megint egy gyönyörű fejléc !!!
Már úgy hiányoltam! :)
Gorgeous! love your pins...
I'm stitching a little chart with your silk thread, it's just wonderful, so sweet! I'll post some pictures on my blog asap...
Bisxxx
Csodaszep.:)
Nagyon aranyos ez a kis párna.S a színei csodálatosak!
I love your pillow Nina!! Such lovely pumpkin fabric and threads. Fabulous.
love Annette
Gorgeous, love it! Your threads are so beautiful!
Hugs,
Nagyon helyes lett, igazi őszi hangulatot áraszt!
Its beautiful Nina and I love those pumpkins pins !!!!!!
Precioso trabajo de otoño, besos
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing : )
Post a Comment