Jelentős késéssel hozta a posta a második részt, az első postázott darab elveszett, így csak a másodszorra küldöttet kaptam meg. Rohamtempóban hímeztem esténként, mert annyira élvezem, hogy szinte le sem akarom tenni :)
I have received late my 2nd part because of the bad postal service, so this is why I show my 2nd part late. I am enjoying stitching it so much, can't stop, now I am waiting for the next part arrives :)
Patches of Life Sampler - Stitch me club 2012 L'Atelier Perdu
40ct Hand dyed linen by Nina - Dried Thyme
Nina's Threads (Amber, Espresso, Hibiscus, Malawi, Mill, Old Gold,Olive Oil, Pearl, Rhubarb, Soot and Phantom) and GAST (Aged Pewter)
Egy új szín is van benne, a neve Phantom. Szeptember vége-október eleje körül kerül fel eladósorba :) Egyelőre nem tudom, limitált lesz vagy állandó szín...
There is a new colour by me: Phantom, it will be published in the end of September - begin of October. I used for the words and border out of the 4 people.
Phantom is the first...
Hogyha információra van szükséged a SAL-ról, kérlek kattints a képre alább.
To get more informations about this SAL, please click on pic bellow.
Nina



19 comments:
It is very lovely!
j'adore les couleurs de ton sampler..
on dirait qu'il est déjà d'une autre époque...( un peu passé)
je fais moi aussi ce joli sal...
douce semaine
Nagyon szép már most is!
it is so cute xxx
Nina you make it so beautiful with your threads !!!
Beautiful! the colors are fantastic!!!! Bellisimo, los colores son preciosos.
Gyonyoru a harmonia benne...:)
Very beautiful stitching. Your colors are just amazing too.
Nem csodálom, hogy roham tempóban hímzed.... :) gyönyörű!
Wow, beautiful stitching! Just love the colors, your threads are gorgeous!
Hugs,
I am really enjoying seeing everyone's progress on this beautiful project!! Your colors are beautiful.... Nice job, Faye
looks wonderful! Colors are so beautiful!
hugs,
Sara
Gyönyörű munka, finom színek! Csodálatos.
Lovely !!! I also like the sampler very much and enjoying it every minute. You have chosen beautiful colors very nice lovely !!! good luck with part III
I really love your colours - and the new colour is amazing!
Nekem kicsit szokatlannak tűnik a színösszeállítás, de nagyon jó ránézni!
You know Nina, that I´m the Fan of all Your Works!!!!
Lovely!!!!
Have a inspiring weekend Dear Nina!
You know Nina, that I´m the Fan of all Your Works!!!!
Lovely!!!!
Have a inspiring weekend Dear Nina!
waouw Nina, I love the colors !
kiss
Véro
Post a Comment