October 13, 2012

New hand dyed yarns

Ezen a héten néhány kötőfonal festődött, lesz még folytatása, hamarosan :)
Egy csoportkép és a kedvencemről mutatok képet...
Bővebben ITT :)

This week I dyed some yarns, and will dye more soon :)
Here is a pic about them, and one what is my favorite...
More are HERE :)




Happy weekend everybody :)
Nina

9 comments:

myrica said...

So lovely the hand dyed yarns are, the color is so fine.
Have a nice day.
Ingvor

cucki said...

so lovely xxx

Shirlee said...

Beautiful!

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Very cute. Kisses from Spain.

Riet said...

The colours are so beautiful. End off these month I go a few days to Budapest. I hope to see your yarns in real. Greetings Riet

Patty C. said...

gorgeous !!!

Carin said...

Beautiful yarn Nina !

Dani - tkdchick said...

Amazing colours!!!

Mamilou said...

De très belles couleurs !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online